Nike Lebron 17

Can't wait for the ID options. These will have to do for now
LebSolXIIIfa19_v2.png
:emoji_flag_cn:?‍♂️

Currencies looking like my first pair of 17s.

Damn, I was wondering if the person who got credited in the post was you.
:smh:
That's how it is on IG unfortunately. See it all the time. Some do give credit. I saw it thought maybe it was your IG account, you're not mikedoodles911? Lol

Nope, me not mike, haha.

Me or the IG page? I just shared the whole page so whoever is responsible gets credit.
The IG page, and apparently the mike dude too but his account is private.

How high is the air max in the heel anyway? Does it really affect your balance/court feel? All the reviews I've read/watched say the air in the back is fine when playing in. In the past, I felt insanely high off the ground and have that "topple over" feeling when wearing hoop shoes with an air max heel which is why I prefer zoom in the heel. I want to cop a pair soon. Thanks

How high is the air max in the heel anyway? Does it really affect your balance/court feel? All the reviews I've read/watched say the air in the back is fine when playing in. In the past, I felt insanely high off the ground and have that "topple over" feeling when wearing hoop shoes with an air max heel which is why I prefer zoom in the heel. I want to cop a pair soon. Thanks

Have you thought of using nikes 30 day trial period? I got my pair today gonna try them out soon

Tried them on, didn't buy them and of course haven't played in them, but I felt no topple over sensation, it felt pretty close to the 16s.

Thanks I will probably go that route.
You should, Nike's CS is great.

Tried them on, didn't buy them and of course haven't played in them, but I felt no topple over sensation, it felt pretty close to the 16s.

This...

Didn’t cause me to have any stability issues...If anything the largeness of the heel unit allows it to expand and kind of acts as it’s own outrigger when you put pressure on the heel anyway...

Only thing I had was that I don’t really feel the zoom bags in the front...I don’t know what type of foam they used on the midsole but it’s thick enough to where the feel on the bags just really isn’t there...They went encapsulated but maybe top loaded should’ve been the play...

Back
Top Bottom