Nike Lebron 17

source.gif
EHA3bzaU8Ac1Xhh.png
:emoji_wink:

Just noticed the purple in the knitposite on the oreos. Can't say I like it but it doesn't bother me

Lacing these shoes is annoying and the way the tongue bends under the laces is weird. They shouldve just used a normal lacing setup

I'm considering pulling the laces out of the tongue but it looks like I won't be able to put the laces back in if I change my mind

Let me see, I post pertinent info about the shoes then you immediately post something about my shoe size. I posted pics of my shoes and you immediately post about my feet non-stop throughout this thread, the Jordan 34 thread, and probably some others too. It's ok boo

:wink:

Let me see, I post pertinent info about the shoes then you immediately post something about my shoe size. I posted pics of my shoes and you immediately post about my feet non-stop throughout this thread, the Jordan 34 thread, and probably some others too. It's ok boo

:wink:
You forgot to mention that you got mad and hit the "tekashi 69 report button" and threw me to the mods to delete my post and have me temporary banned from this thread, and YOUR IN MY HEAD......

giphy (49).gif

How high is the air max in the heel anyway? Does it really affect your balance/court feel? All the reviews I've read/watched say the air in the back is fine when playing in. In the past, I felt insanely high off the ground and have that "topple over" feeling when wearing hoop shoes with an air max heel which is why I prefer zoom in the heel. I want to cop a pair soon. Thanks

it's okay, not that high.

Just noticed the purple in the knitposite on the oreos. Can't say I like it but it doesn't bother me

Lacing these shoes is annoying and the way the tongue bends under the laces is weird. They shouldve just used a normal lacing setup

I'm considering pulling the laces out of the tongue but it looks like I won't be able to put the laces back in if I change my mind

yes you will have a hard time lacing it back. just lace it all the way up to solve the issue of long laces.

Back
Top Bottom