Nike Lebron 17

are we back to grabbing cheeks for Lebrons for these 7s???
1.jpg

#NeverForget

Haven't really attempted to get retros before...are these going to be hard to cop when they drop on sites? I'm assuming yes bc of that kixsquare price lol

B9FC2BF3-8BB2-40C1-BDAA-D9A726D19A26.jpeg
Practice was cancelled so here y’all go lol

The laces on these joints are mad long lol... and I went up to the top hole to see how containment is. The bounce and step in comfort is unreal. Once I get them on the court I can provide a review.

Thanks. I know you haven’t hooped yet but based on your initial try on....How’s the containment? How’s the lockdown? Do these feel high off the ground?

JS”

Bro they feel so high off the ground. With one shoe on and one off it’s a significant level up when in the 17s.

The containment is surprisingly incredible. It wasn’t that great for me on the 16s, but with how high these are off the ground I can see why they didn’t take any chances with lockdown. Your feet are very secured when you lace them up. I will say the outrigger is nice but with the volume in the heel on the 270 air bag I’m a little concerned with how stable these are in the heel area, which sounds weird but you’ll know once you try them on. They are super super comfy but I wonder what they’ll be like on the court because it’s just a completely diffeeent feel than anything I’m used to. The forefoot zoom is amazing though - feel it right out the box.

Back
Top Bottom