Nike Lebron 17

Sitting at my local hoh
They said price too high for people lol

EB453F5C-62EE-48BA-AD27-DC7019B0B802.jpeg
Those same people will be spending 220 plus tax come this December though...lol

Tried them only today. They’re plush! Love them. The bulkiness is not gonna be beloved by everyone for off court purposes but I’m in on them. Laker colorway I’m aiming for.

half size Down works for me. Knit based shoes for ms tend to run big.

Last edited:
Just tried the future air on. One of the best feeling brons in a min. Silhouette is great for casual use

Like the 8 without the heel tab sticking out

well that sucks so there are a few still sitting in local places, hmmm maybe i'll jump on them that way, but a 2hr drive is rough maybe just grab off stockx

Stopped by my local Champs...Took a look at the Oreo’s and the Lakers pairs...I’m a Laker fan all my life and that pair is mandatory, but I’ll tell y’all what, those Oreo’s are something special...Extremely nice sneaker...On foot they’re easily best casual wear appeal to a LeBron sneaker in a very long time...

Definitely up .5 for me too...Snug fit and the lock down is crazy good...Cushioning is insanely good too but yeah it makes them a heavy sneaker...Geared toward big men for sure, and should perform best for those type of players on the hardwood...Between the 34’s and these though, I definitely get the feeling most people are going to lean to the 34’s, at least in terms of actually playing in them...

Can’t wait to get my pairs...

The more i see that Lakers cw joint, the more its creeping up on me. Might cop instead of the ashes

Grabbed a pair of Future Flights off of StockX after the sellout yesterday for $244. That’s basically retail+tax+gas, so I’m cool with it.

That Lakers colorway is going to be a problem though. I’m going to get those but I also want the 34s.

How are these for wide foot guys. I tried on my Lebron 8s which are a 13 and they feel tight now. I used to hoop in them. I don't want to go up to a size 14, especially at my height (5'4")

Back
Top Bottom