Nike Lebron 17

@Taury2128 :nerd:

Future Air up to size 10 too

They hooked me with the BS member access..
79525117-6D6E-4343-8DE6-F5A72DA940C8.jpeg

Feel a lot like the 8’s on foot, with a bigger AM bubble.

nightwing was sponsored on those 34’s. They had him test them early, brought him to play with Jordan brand and all that

He hasn’t said one bad thing about the 34’s lol

I like NW he was one of the first reviewers but I feel like some people because act like he never has questionable or shaky reviews. I can like someone but not agree with everything they say.

NW is fairly consistent but I feel a lot of YT reviewers from Jeremy Jones, Foam and Buckets, Sole Brothers, Jahronmon and Markches have good reviews and can help the consumer learn about how the sneaker may work for them.

I like NW he was one of the first reviewers but I feel like some people because act like he never has questionable or shaky reviews. I can like someone but not agree with everything they say.

NW is fairly consistent but I feel a lot of YT reviewers from Jeremy Jones, Foam and Buckets, Sole Brothers hoop and life, Jahronmon and Markches have good reviews and can help the consumer learn about how the sneaker may work for them.

NW is fairly consistent but I feel a lot of YT reviewers from Jeremy Jones, Foam and Buckets, Sole Brothers, Jahronmon and Markches have good reviews and can help the consumer learn about how the sneaker may work for them.
I don't think Jeremy has ever said anything bad about a shoe. Also I think he's with nike

Nightwing is pretty good...

I’ll tell y’all this though...Don’t get all into him for sizing info...That MF’er says TTS Every. Single. Time.

Hardly ever deviates...He might say these run long, narrow, wide, whatever but he always follows with stay TTS...

DJDelz too. I stop watching his videos.
Nw overall is a solid. Love his content, his wife is a good addition with her takes on x product.

Back
Top Bottom