Nike Lebron 17

I still cant make out the actual color of the future airs. Every pic and video it looks different either gray, super light gray, white, or blueish white. What is it.

I still cant make out the actual color of the future airs. Every pic and video it looks different either gray, super light gray, white, or blueish white. What is it.

It’s a white knit on the toebox and midfoot and as you go back to the heel the grey threads start coming in and get heavier around the heel/ankle.
A2AF714A-4C5F-448F-B7C7-52E46603907D.jpeg
086C7E74-F693-41BF-9BE7-9E0B031F1901.jpeg

I really would like to know the science behind colorway releases with shoe companies lol

I like the design of the 17. I like the ashes but I got the 16 in ashes. I just want something to grab me because I want to buy a pair

Last edited:
duke40 duke40

Anyone else find these TTS? Hearing lots and lots of "snug, short, went half up" comments. I got mine and they're great. I really like that there's no glue or hard material in the toe. Just let the knit do the job.

I tried on my Entourage 8s and my big toe was right at the end in those. But DAMN I forgot how comfy the insoles were in the 8! Had the ASG 8 too but they were a size 15 and felt like clown shoes.

^ I read on IG regarding these and the AJ 34'S, if you're wearing Nike Elite socks for hooping, definitely .5 size up.

but yea seeing all the sizing differences, I need to try these on in store.

^ I read on IG regarding these and the AJ 34'S, if you're wearing Nike Elite socks for hooping, definitely .5 size up.

but yea seeing all the sizing differences, I need to try these on in store.

The 34s do run small. Everyone's feets are different. Lots of people were saying these ran small or to cop your size you had in the 8s but I can easily wear size 12 and will wear size 13 for hooping. That's why if you go back a page you can see I bought the Future Airs in a size 12, ashes in 12.5, and a size 13 ashes for basketball

I would think they would feel more like the Lebron 9
Doesn’t feel like they are angled down towards the tip of the toe box in the shoe like the 9’s felt. And the tongue on the 17’s is very similar to the 8’s except a bit more sturdy and actually provides some padding and support with the laces inter weaved through it.

Back
Top Bottom