Nike Lebron 17

These are much better in person. Casually speaking the fit and comfort are better on these than the 15s and 16s imo.
20191001_154836.jpg
20191001_154749.jpg
20191001_154321.jpg

Pollock--Mural-1943.jpg

Damn son...days later and it's still going on?

- I'm a true size 14. I wear a 14 in almost everything.
- I have vans, chucks, and timberlands in a size 13.
- I have various Kobes, Lebrons, Air Max, and other models in a size 15.

MY words were simply that I COULD and sometimes DO wear other sizes.

Here's a pic I dug out of an old NT album: KD 8 size 15 vs 14

full

Damn son...days later and it's still going on?

- I'm a true size 14. I wear a 14 in almost everything.
- I have vans, chucks, and timberlands in a size 13.
- I have various Kobes, Lebrons, Air Max, and other models in a size 15.

MY words were simply that I COULD and sometimes DO wear other sizes.

Here's a pic I dug out of an old NT album: KD 8 size 15 vs 14

full
Your size deviation is actually normal because chuck's and timbs are known to fit big. Compare ur pic to his 17s vs 15s

I played in my 17’s a few times. They fit snug and high off the ground similar to the 15’s , but the 17s seem a little heavier. Both are good, but I would probably give the 15s a slight advantage.
I would put them both in my top 6 fav Lebron models.

I played in my 17’s a few times. They fit snug and high off the ground similar to the 15’s , but the 17s seem a little heavier. Both are good, but I would probably give the 15s a slight advantage.
I would put them both in my top 6 fav Lebron models.

Are they more stable than the 15

17s are a more flexible 8? That sounds good to me. The 8s are my all time most comfy shoe. Loved the materials and cushion setup on those.

I held these in hand today. The upper felt really soft. Wonder if it will hold your foot on hard lateral cuts

Cool footage of these on court

Last edited:
20191010_124951.jpg

Easy cop here in Australia. They weren't even on the release calender. Stores have had them on shelves since Tuesday. Retail here is $270 but got $30 off with a birthday voucher.

Thick padding around the ankle and heel but the toe box fits the same as 15s and 16s for me. Really happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom