Nike Lebron 17

These were always a day one for me...

Now if I see some deep discounts later and end up really feeling the fit on these, no doubt I’ll end up stocking a pair...

Well just got the Lakers off of nike for $190 still $200 I'm see how they fit for myself and if I catch a better deal later on I will rebuy and ship back to nike

My Oreo 17s from oneness came in today and I must say these boys look CLEAN. Hated them at first...but seeing them in hand...these thangs on fire. Also got my Knicks 3....waiting on my psg 6s and Michigan 5s. I went ham with that 30% off. My boxes came wild beat up though :lol:

I went with an 11 on the Brons and a 10.5 on the 3s. Shoutout to frank mucus frank mucus
73EC8D5F-9931-4366-BBD4-AB46453FA1E1.jpeg

The lakers look even better in person. i'm hoping these sit at least until monday, haven't seen too much talk about these. Will the material give/break in? I'm 11-11.5 in Lebrons, the 11 felt good but was a bit snug but wasn't sure if it'll give a lot over time.

The lakers look even better in person. i'm hoping these sit at least until monday, haven't seen too much talk about these. Will the material give/break in? I'm 11-11.5 in Lebrons, the 11 felt good but was a bit snug but wasn't sure if it'll give a lot over time.

Good timing...So much other stuff dropping that nobody is even looking at these ?...

That colourway looks underwhelming in pics.

The best are the Future Airs which is why I now have two pairs

Last edited:
Need the Lakers pair but I was loyal and bought the lavas at retail so I will wait for the discount on these. I hope they release more Lakers colorways with colors more true to the team.

Im surprised we haven't seen any other colorways leak yet. outside of a bad image of a red shoe on paper

Back
Top Bottom