Nike Lebron 17

Matching laces PE :lol:
F5EFD30A-1885-4159-A905-767CE23B649E.jpeg

? About shoprunner do u have to pay for it after a year
Not entirely sure bc I’ve never paid for it. I think it’s $80 but you may qualify to have it completely free. I think can you cancel or opt out before the trial period ends(I think). I got it free through Amex. Your amazon prime may qualify for it also. I’m not sure if that’s still going on but I’ve had it since 2016 and haven’t paid a dime for it. It’s also great for returns. Very quick and easy.

Yes, I think it’s $80 but you may qualify to have it completely free. I think I got it free through Amex. I’m not sure if that’s still going on but I’ve had it since 2016 and haven’t paid a dime for it. It’s also great for returns. Very quick and easy.
Thanks bout to cop and send nike pair back

I’m about to head up to Richards to try on a pair. I have an 11 coming in from Nike. Need to make sure they fit before I purchase with that nba deal.

I haven’t bought laces for shoes in a long time, but this looks great. Any good websites that may have comparable laces to the PEs?

Grabbed the MORE THAN AN ATHLETE hoodie today. Happy to do so. Nice materials, great design. Going to wait for another color of the 17’s to drop.

Where did you cop the hoodie from? I thought NDC stopped selling “More Than an Athlete” merchandise.... :nerd:

I haven’t bought laces for shoes in a long time, but this looks great. Any good websites that may have comparable laces to the PEs?

Probably get close on fullylaced or someplace like that...Issue would be that the laces on the 17’s are massive...Haven’t gotten my pair yet but judging by the pairs I had in hand I’m not sure they'd even make the same length...

I see they are on NDC now, the shorts too.
$100 though, MTAA merchandise definitely has skyrocketed in price from last year.
I have no problem with paying that price, considering the message. Especially with the shut up and dribble crowd now wanting Black athletes to comment on situations that are none of our concern.

I will proudly rock mine.

Back
Top Bottom