Nike Lebron 17

Yeah mikedoodles911 getting all the credit :smh: The one that gave you credit edited because I posted it here and he's on here lol

Yeah, guess he wanted to get some attention. Hope it works for him. And thanks for giving the oneonone guy the heads up!

My lakeshow pair from Nba store came in yesterday. I think I’m likin em more than the black and white pair. The knitposite looks different in real life. Looks black/gold and not purple/gold. Makes them look more casual. Idk how they did it but my eyes can only pick up black and gold..All pics including mine show the purple. Pretty dope touch.
D8D9D757-826E-4A68-A0DB-C42DA5DCC415.jpeg

From trying on I think I'll like these better than the 16 and 15. Gonna wear them tmrw

Hopping around at home I can feel the zoom units just fine and shoe overall just feels way more stable than the 15. Fit is really nice i might only lace them to the second last hole, tying them all the way up is a bit restrictive as the tongue doesn't flex very well

Last edited:
:nerd:

take apart a paperclip, bend it so that it latch and hold the aglet on the shoe lace, slide the paperclip through which should bring the shoe lace through, that is the secret to re lacing anything that you are having a hard time relacing like the LBJ13s :nerd:

Ever tried floss/fishing line?

:nerd:

take apart a paperclip, bend it so that it latch and hold the aglet on the shoe lace, slide the paperclip through which should bring the shoe lace through, that is the secret to re lacing anything that you are having a hard time relacing like the LBJ13s :nerd:

How do you bend the paperclip to hold on to the anglet?

Tried on the Lebron 17 not wanting to like it thinking these look rehashed but I was right in a good way. These are probably most Bronish Lebrons they have made especially in the Petrie Era.

There’s a mix of the Lebron 8 and 9 in the fit and the general softness or plushiness . The forefoot Zoom pod sensation felt like that a mix of Lebron Hex Zoom Series and the Lebron 16.

It almost as if Petrie and Lebron were like eff it, let’s just take the elements of the best Lebrons instead of trying to something brand new.

Tried on the Lebron 17 not wanting to like it thinking these look rehashed but I was right in a good way. These are probably most Bronish Lebrons they have made especially in the Petrie Era.

There’s a mix of the Lebron 8 and 9 in the fit and the general softness or plushiness . The forefoot Zoom pod sensation felt like that a mix of Lebron Hex Zoom Series and the Lebron 16.

It almost as if Petrie and Lebron were like eff it, let’s just take the elements of the best Lebrons instead of trying to something brand new.
Since the beginning of this thread Jason needs to be fired or step down I like the 17s but I understand where u coming

i’ve never been more active on any threads here than this one. the 3/4 length airmax really brings back a lot of old school memories. it wasnt all show coz they really worked well enough for all positions. they were tanks but their durability was amazing

Back
Top Bottom