Nike Lebron 17

nobody cares what you think :lol: :lol: :evil:
You do realize that this could not possibly be an insult, especially on here...:lol:

Lol, bruh was in the kobe iv thread talking the same talk too man. ahaha
How is discussing a shoe that Nike does not give a damn about, be the same thing?
BTW, my brothers are Black.

OUT before some weasel begins to state....Let's keep it about the shoes!

1571768203994.png

You do realize that this could not possibly be an insult, especially on here...:lol:

How is discussing a shoe that Nike does not give a damn about, be the same thing?
BTW, my brothers are Black.

OUT before some weasel begins to state....Let's keep it about the shoes!

Having $ is not enough nowadays. Ppl gotta go through more hoops for that exclusivity feeling
It is insane, and at least you have the chance to get them cause you live in the US, outside is a different story, we get even less chances.

So it looks like the 2k thing is the lebron watch for this year right ?

It said 10 pairs
I think it is 10 pairs for different players. The promo video shows PG and Giannis too.

Ok.

Just ran about 2 miles in them as well as 3 games of 21.

I'm 6'8 270.

These are the best shoes I have played basketball in bar none. I love these. No slipping. No height issues. Nothing for me. Mind you these shoes are built for a guy like me so my view my not align with everyone here.

For as much as I did in them today they look brand new still.

I played in the lebron 17 today for 3 hours straight of pickup games at the ymca. I'm 5'11 and weigh 140, I don't jump in games, I play on the ground. I did all sorts of moves in them: 3 step euros, hop steps, spin moves, james harden stepbacks. My foot felt secure in all of them. Didn't have to wipe the traction. I didn't have to think about my shoes while playing. None of that toebox sock bunching and sloppy fit from the 16. I only lace to the second last hole and my foot is locked in.

Only complaint is the tongue. The tongue will not stop poking my ankle. It's not bleeding but it feels like it's bruised. I've worn them for about 5 hours in total, if they don't stop poking my ankle soon I will return them to nike.

I haven't tried any max jumps so I don't know how this shoe will fare from harsh landings. I prefer to go with a lighter more flexible shoe to allow more of my ankle to dorsiflex when going for a dunk attempt

That hoodie worth the cop? I want it but can't see myself dropping $100 if its just the basic Nike hoodie.
The quality is good, soft cotton, full sized as this is a xxl. There are cool details that I like and of course! The message is what it is all about.

Back
Top Bottom