Nike Lebron 17

Yep
26D11C61-4DEA-405C-A0ED-26920E45421C.jpeg

I found the lebron 17 james gang at a good price, but my size is sold. Could I go half size up/down, or better wait for another deal cause it would be too big/snug?
I have a normal foot btw, like tts in jordan 1

I found the lebron 17 james gang at a good price, but my size is sold. Could I go half size up/down, or better wait for another deal cause it would be too big/snug?
I have a normal foot btw, like tts in jordan 1

stay TTS. I tried half down when I found a pair for cheap but couldn’t bear it because it was so tight around the sides. Going up a half size might be too long as well. That might not be a dealbreaker to some but I’m pretty anal about length and fit in general (pause)

stay TTS. I tried half down when I found a pair for cheap but couldn’t bear it because it was so tight around the sides. Going up a half size might be too long as well. That might not be a dealbreaker to some but I’m pretty anal about length and fit in general (pause)
Ok, thank you. I also thought about going half size up and putting an insole, but idk. I also have a flightposite insole if the lebrons are that much bigger, but i'll see. Maybe i will just wait for my size

I went half size down initially. Snug, but doable since I have a narrow foot...but ultimately I went TTS on all my pairs after that and it worked out better for me.

YMMV though, best to just try on if possible

I went half size down initially. Snug, but doable since I have a narrow foot...but ultimately I went TTS on all my pairs after that and it worked out better for me.

YMMV though, best to just try on if possible
Which size do you prefer to hoop in? That's if you play ball.

Wow low wasnt that hard to put on. I have wide feet so i went half size up and this feels comfortable on feet. Would get more in the future (sorry for the messy socks lol)

These ain't looking bad here.

More pics? :emoji_eyes:

More than two. He plays for the Lakers. There’s no Nike ID to make your own, so why not release Laker colorways?
More than two. He plays for the Lakers. There’s no Nike ID to make your own, so why not release Laker colorways?
I second this. Bron plays for the Lakers now i wish Nike would understand that and stop overloading us with anything with Red/ Black/ White. He ain’t in Cleveland and Miami no more. So much potential for some crazy Purple and Gold pairs.

gotta stay with the regular colors that sell

i would love more than two colorways (although the currencies and 2k pair could technically be laker colorways) but big fat earl with his fanatics kobe laker jersey aint coppin no 200 dollar shoe

Back
Top Bottom