Nike Lebron 17

You actually got a pair delivered from StockX? Lucky...Seems like they’re having a bunch of issues getting people their sneakers...
Recently has been a lot longer. These actually came before some Court Purples I ordered which won't get here until Monday. I wonder if someone who worked at StockX had them and listed them. I saw them at around midnight on the 17th for $179. GOAT's system has slowed waaaay down.

I just got a pair of Yeezys 350’s delivered today from SX with no issues

When did you place your order...

Couple guys I run with are going on three weeks without getting any sort of info on when they’re getting their orders...

Quick twitter search today after I talked to them and it seems like things are going very badly for StockX...

Couple guys I run with are going on three weeks without getting any sort of info on when they’re getting their orders...

Quick twitter search today after I talked to them and it seems like things are going very badly for StockX...
StockX has had THE WORST updates on their app since I've used it. The app still shows my LA to CHI SBs as still on their way to me.(Had them for almost a year) Communication through email is better, but I always find out from UPS, FedEx or DHL that I have something from StockX en route. GOAT has been far more consistent. But since the pandemic hit, GOAT has been the one I've noticed taking considerably longer, whereas StockX has been business as usual, subpar on timing and communication.

I'm curious to see what this 3% buyer fee does to their pricing, because save for pricing, GOAT has been the better experience from beginning to end, for me.

Purchase date was 4/12, but it took the seller about 3 days to ship

2F24BA46-44DD-4C97-8CDC-AFC5D74C8101.jpeg

These are clean. :pimp:

Will try for these and the black/gold lows.

Reactions: Ube
Purchase date was 4/12, but it took the seller about 3 days to ship

I’ll let my boys know there’s still hope then...They both have their orders sitting on waiting for seller to ship and haven’t had any luck getting in touch with customer support...

I generally use GOAT and I’m still waiting on a pair of NB’s that’ve been on label created since the 21st through them (GOAT)...I got no problems waiting since logistics is probably crazy right now...Least they have pretty good updates on their app though...

That insole dunkman logo is sweet. They should put that on a shirt. Nike has done a good job with the lows so far.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on win/win from ndc for 130 and command force for 160 off ndc as well. Gonna see how I like them.

StockX has had THE WORST updates on their app since I've used it. The app still shows my LA to CHI SBs as still on their way to me.(Had them for almost a year) Communication through email is better, but I always find out from UPS, FedEx or DHL that I have something from StockX en route. GOAT has been far more consistent. But since the pandemic hit, GOAT has been the one I've noticed taking considerably longer, whereas StockX has been business as usual, subpar on timing and communication.

I'm curious to see what this 3% buyer fee does to their pricing, because save for pricing, GOAT has been the better experience from beginning to end, for me.

Though it is only 3%, you add shipping and and state tax, it adds up. I had my eye on a pair of OVO X's and if I bought them outright at 290.00, I'd be paying 340 after all the fees.

I am now likely to shop more with GOAT, and I can see them and EBAY being more of a go to now.

Seems to be a lot more pics of the Graffiti 17's popping up but still no release date?

My boys were just concerned that it’s showing that the sellers haven’t even shipped their sneakers...I told them it’s probably just behind on updates due to everything going on 🤷‍♂️...

Anyway sorry for sidetracking the thread y’all...

Copped Monstars off the restock.

Stockx still shows my am 90 duck camos as waiting for seller to ship. Has been like a week, but no response from customer service.

Seems to be a lot more pics of the Graffiti 17's popping up but still no release date?
The graffiti 17s will have a surprise release tomorrow at 4 pm. In order to get it, you must attend the Fortnite x Travis Scott concert and proceed to join the raffle on Cactusjack.com

Back
Top Bottom