Nike Lebron 17

Like the whites outsole on the infrared but the quality is 👎 #Aforeffort
You’re right and I appreciate the feedback. Painting black soles white is easier said than done and a few coats haven’t prevented chipping so I just doubled up (they’re on sale at footlocker and DSPG's) and plan to just paint obverse the red squares and leave the soles alone. I just wish these were on Nike ID. I really don’t like the square knit colors this year 😂

Attachments

• 624BA4C0-C0BA-4842-9805-ECE88AD98EA9.jpeg
    624BA4C0-C0BA-4842-9805-ECE88AD98EA9.jpeg
    497 KB · Views: 252
  • 994370B1-A48A-4ED6-80FF-A1442F2AFD00.jpeg
    994370B1-A48A-4ED6-80FF-A1442F2AFD00.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
With all these delays how’s there so many sales of the 2K’s on Goat and StockX...

I’m betting most those orders get canceled because these fools don’t even have the sneakers yet...

Last edited:
Infrareds came in today and the Building 19 carpet vibes the design has has never grown on me so I went to work. I’m thinking about doing parts of the sole next. What do you guys think, white or grey sole? The Black/red/white IIs are my favorite Brons of all time and I’m going for that feel.

Geez! Those look amazing!

Why’s it the 2K’s specifically though...Seems like everybody else buying recent stuff is getting their buys as normal or with minor delays...These seem to be getting hit with big delays...
Took like 3 weeks to even get a shipping notification on my Paris AM90s.

You’re right and I appreciate the feedback. Painting black soles white is easier said than done and a few coats haven’t prevented chipping so I just doubled up (they’re on sale at footlocker and DSPG's) and plan to just paint obverse the red squares and leave the soles alone. I just wish these were on Nike ID. I really don’t like the square knit colors this year 😂

I don't like the squares either, you did great painting those black. Just paint the white bleeding into the knit/midsole black to clean it up. Looks great despite that but yeah ID would made it much easier.
Glad the black low with white outsole are coming out, I like those, hopefully the snugness doesn't deter me from having them.

After 10 days it finally shipped!!
out of curiosity, did they upgrade to 2 day shipping? nike upgraded my son's 2k freaks to 2 days after the delay. ironically, they didn't for my dmp vi. i have yet to receive my shipping confirmation for my 2k bron playoff or fire red v; i haven't received the delay in shipping email that some have posted. scheduled delivery is 04 may and 08 may respectively.

update edit: they did upgrade my dmp vi to 2 day...haha

out of curiosity, did they upgrade to 2 day shipping? nike upgraded my son's 2k freaks to 2 days after the delay. ironically, they didn't for my dmp vi. i have yet to receive my shipping confirmation for my 2k bron playoff or fire red v; i haven't received the delay in shipping email that some have posted. scheduled delivery is 04 may and 08 may respectively.
Well got shipped on 27 and it says arriving on the 29th so i guess they upgraded it

Back
Top Bottom