Nike Lebron 17

Good lawd I don’t even know my top 3 cw’s for the 17 anymore

6312101F-448C-41AA-91FC-C7B8AB4D3B11.jpeg

Anyone else having problems with their shipping? Got an email saying nike shipped my command forces on sunday
Checked tracking and it only says label created and today was suppose to be the delivery date

Anyone else having problems with their shipping? Got an email saying nike shipped my command forces on sunday
Checked tracking and it only says label created and today was suppose to be the delivery date
Everybody is having issues with Nike shipping process. Any order you placed thru Nike will have some sort of shipping delay. Just gonna have to wait it out. You'll get it, when you get it basically.

Make the ankle strap purple, the knit white, the graffiti print remains white but background purple, and leave your yellow accents. They’d be the perfect laker colorway.

Got in on the black / red lows myself...As well as a double up on some Black Cat Jordan 34’s...Prices too good to pass...

Everybody is having issues with Nike shipping process. Any order you placed thru Nike will have some sort of shipping delay. Just gonna have to wait it out. You'll get it, when you get it basically.
I get that but its been 5 days since no update on tracking on fedex- still just the label created. Nike told me to call back tomorrow tho if it isnt delivered and they would resend the shoes for free

0413A3FB-9BC4-439E-9678-4A3D3DBDE65F.jpeg

At first it was saying shipping the 1st. This is the fast shipment I know. Give me a confirmed and shipping I get it in one day after shipment!

I only live a few hours away. I can’t ****ing wait for these and the Jordan episodes 9 and 10 of The Last Dance!

Last edited:
0413A3FB-9BC4-439E-9678-4A3D3DBDE65F.jpeg

At first it was saying shipping the 1st. This is the fast shipment I know. Give me a confirmed and shipping I get it in one day after shipment!

I only live a few hours away. I can’t ****ing wait for these and the Jordan episodes 9 and 10 of The Last Dance!
My pair originally said the 4th and now it says 2nd. Can’t wait!

man, you guys are luckin' out! my og receive date is 04 may. i haven't received a delayed shipping or early delivery message. even rapped w/ nike rep today about another order and she said that there's no update on my 2k order and to wait for an email informing when they are sent.

wtf. First the court purples, now the LeBron 17’s that I ordered within 45 minutes of the event happening which literally had a full size run. I’m pissed
62D53B6A-2482-4849-A283-044EFCD19583.png
Did they ever send you a delayed shipping email or is this the first thing you got from them regarding the order?

wtf. First the court purples, now the LeBron 17’s that I ordered within 45 minutes of the event happening which literally had a full size run. I’m pissed

deezam man. i feel for you. i just now got my item shipped email for these and the wht/red ajv.

is this normal? ever since sunday its been like this

Attachments

• 85f5dbe5ab28260a1d0c7b1d653e38ad.png
    85f5dbe5ab28260a1d0c7b1d653e38ad.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 190
Back
Top Bottom