Nike Lebron 17

Mine delivered today
BE7D6484-2379-447F-995F-2F8ABF0F52D5.jpeg

Did they ever send you a delayed shipping email or is this the first thing you got from them regarding the order?
nothing. Got an email confirmation once I purchased and then the cancelled email. Same **** with the court purples. I got exclusive access for the royal toes which I managed to cop and I honestly have a feeling that will get cancelled too. My credit card is in good standing and my snkrs account is fairly old so I just don’t get it.

nothing. Got an email confirmation once I purchased and then the cancelled email. Same **** with the court purples. I got exclusive access for the royal toes which I managed to cop and I honestly have a feeling that will get cancelled too. My credit card is in good standing and my snkrs account is fairly old so I just don’t get it.
Damn I’m sorry to hear that... this makes me nervous I got the shipping delay email on the order but nothing since then

They announced the date for these a while ago but hopefully they aren’t too hard to get. Of course a Lakers cw that won’t sit like some of the other 7’s.

Those are super nice..tempted to see how much they’re going for resale to pick up a pair. Don’t think anyone has a sz 13 they’re willing to let go.

I got on them since the aftermarket dropped some...Made the mistake of not jumping on the purple 2K’s and they stay sitting in the $800 range now...

Wasn’t into them at all but these on foot shots I’m seeing have me acting fiendish...

I looked through the thread pics but I didn't see these: What are the court purple lows? :nerd:

Those are super nice..tempted to see how much they’re going for resale to pick up a pair. Don’t think anyone has a sz 13 they’re willing to let go.
We wear the same size and they're going for $450 on StockX right now. I'm tempted too because the stock Nike photos didn't do these justice, but since I don't love them and it's not like I can return stuff to GOAT or StockX, I'm still on the fence...they're growing on me though.

Back
Top Bottom