Nike Lebron 17

BF60B146-6016-4A14-9C56-680E3C078A20.png

$775...SHIDDD!!
Tragic

never paying above retail for anything.

I can sense that their gonna drop a 4 retro with a knit upper like the 17's or they already made a sample and its in the vault

Love the idea of a lighter LeBron 4, but that foamposite upper was what made it one of my favorite Brons to date. Graffitis, Fruity Pebbles, hell even the China and HWC colorways were cold; Nike should bring back that LeBron shoe bag too!

After today with the Lakers 7’s...I’m in on the Graffiti pair day 1...No more chances with these hyped up Lebrons in a size 12...

Gimme pics of the blue pair now...Guessing July for those since he was supposed to wear them for the Olympics...

Last edited:
After today with the Lakers 7’s...I’m in on the Graffiti pair day 1...No more chances with these hyped up Lebrons in a size 12...

Gimme pics of the blue pair now...Guessing July for those since he was supposed to wear them for the Olympics...

it'll be a 3wk decision for me on whether day one or not, $25 don't sound like a big deal but it makes a diff, $155 vs $138 on a day, yeah it makes you question things a bit

Exact reason I secured my graffiti pair in advance, as a big footer I don’t trust Nike with any hype Lebron release.

Reason ive been day 1. Size 12 also. since ive been back in shoes lebron 12 and 13s fly off while everything else sits

Is this a trend? Lebron 16 had a 3 collaboration/remix/whatever you call it. Now the Lebron 17 and 4 mash up. So is it safe to assume that the next Lebron 18 would have a Lebron 5 design feature?

Back
Top Bottom