Nike Lebron 17

17 lows.
Screenshot_20200618-233701.png
Screenshot_20200618-233635.png

The What The 17s didn't release at any euro sites that has them down for this morning, as far as I can tell anyway. So Might be the same for the Canada release.

The What The 17s didn't release at any euro sites that has them down for this morning, as far as I can tell anyway. So Might be the same for the Canada release.
It’s crazy pairs been selling on stock x wonder where they getting them from

Tried on the lows today... TTS felt fine for me, no problem getting them on. Forefoot underwhelming, but for some reason the heel cushioning felt a little springier than my 17 mids. Oh and the fit in the back reminded me of the 14’s... like your heel is floating in the back of the shoe, weirdly enough. Easy pass on those for me

Tried on the lows today... TTS felt fine for me, no problem getting them on. Forefoot underwhelming, but for some reason the heel cushioning felt a little springier than my 17 mids. Oh and the fit in the back reminded me of the 14’s... like your heel is floating in the back of the shoe, weirdly enough. Easy pass on those for me
I grabbed the grey lows the other day I went up half a sz but I think I could've went tts. It wasn't hard to put them on at all. Not sure if that was just the toon squad pair that was hard to put on or what. And so far you're right about the forefoot. That springiness you feel in the forefoot right out the gate in the mids isn't there in the lows. I'm hoping the react breaks in as I wear them.

I have react runners, so I’m familiar with the cushion. Of course it was much thicker than my runners, maybe even a Boost-like vibe to em.

Doesn't look like you have narrow feet. How is the fit for you? I really want a pair but I have wide feet.
For me the fit is snug at most. My kyries 6 fit tighter. I've only worn them twice but I could feel a difference in the fit after the first wear. If there's no way for you to try them on I would go up half a sz just to be on the safe side.

The low would be alright if the lacing system didn’t lean off to the side. For the love of me I still can’t understand that ish. :emoji_confounded:

Want to get a pair of the lows but I keep hearing the react is disappointing
As of right now it is disappointing but not a deal breaker for casual use. Now if we're talking hoops usage then I would stick with the mids.

Back
Top Bottom