Nike Lebron 17

Where? I got mil disco from Nike chat on my snkrs pairs an hr after I ordered them. 20% off at that, it was clutch, had to use 2 separate codes for each pair though

Tell your friend to use chat! Same with me, I used mine with two separate codes as well.

Ref shoes...

giphy.gif

Well imma be reffing it up, if I can squeeze my feet in these joints. :lol:

Mail day, those who ordered the red pair, definitely won’t be disappointed. I’ve seen the blue pair in hand, and the red pair definitely pop more, in my opinion

Attachments

• FB56BA74-C3A4-444D-8416-99362CCAE091.jpeg
    FB56BA74-C3A4-444D-8416-99362CCAE091.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 39
  • CC87B9F4-4F0A-4717-B422-6DC8E754ED5B.jpeg
    CC87B9F4-4F0A-4717-B422-6DC8E754ED5B.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 41
Just waiting on my shipping... lol

I have been ocd checking Nike for an update. I can't wait to get both pair in hand.

The temptation is growing for those all red lows. I know they are supposed to fit like smedium glove but sheesh they look fire.

Is there a such thing as too many red shoes???

Where? I got mil disco from Nike chat on my snkrs pairs an hr after I ordered them. 20% off at that, it was clutch, had to use 2 separate codes for each pair though

Tell your friend to use chat! Same with me, I used mine with two separate codes as well.

so, i am the friend. i tried w/ several CS operators yesterday and once today. this was the latest part of the conversation:

Zach:
So I do apologize but these shoes are excluded from any promotions right now. This happens with all of our new launch shoes

Me:
so there seems to be some inconsistencies? he was able to use 2 different codes cause he bought both red and blue colors either yesterday or release day

Zach:
yes any discounts cannot be used on release shoes. Any product that has the message " This product is excluded from site promotions and discounts. Under the "favorites" button cannot have any promotions applied

i may try once more after i receive the shoes.

so, i am the friend. i tried w/ several CS operators yesterday and once today. this was the latest part of the conversation:

Zach:
So I do apologize but these shoes are excluded from any promotions right now. This happens with all of our new launch shoes

Me:
so there seems to be some inconsistencies? he was able to use 2 different codes cause he bought both red and blue colors either yesterday or release day

Zach:
yes any discounts cannot be used on release shoes. Any product that has the message " This product is excluded from site promotions and discounts. Under the "favorites" button cannot have any promotions applied

i may try once more after i receive the shoes.
That's crap I got a discount on my off white 5s and numerous releases nike getting real tight I remember all promo codes were a go and you didn't need chat to apply them

Does anybody else think the 16 and 15 need to be flipped when it comes to design? The 15 to me looks closer to the 17 than the 16 does to the 17.
wmf3SyCfQnOgWCPhmPzrdw.jpg TKB%xDaHSeaYL6Nchjmshw.jpg

Does anybody else think the 16 and 15 need to be flipped when it comes to design? The 15 to me looks closer to the 17 than the 16 does to the 17.
wmf3SyCfQnOgWCPhmPzrdw.jpg TKB%xDaHSeaYL6Nchjmshw.jpg

The 16 is in a funny spot, the 15 and 17 are fairly similar. They almost seem to be going High to Low/Mid since the 15.

Bron likes the restricted feeling I see. Those laces are choking.

Back
Top Bottom