Nike Lebron 17

oh okay, sum reverse south beach vibes

detailed-view-of-the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-picture-id1262833152

the-sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-during-picture-id1227847711

My red pair says shipped, the blue pair is still preparing to ship.

For anyone else that has ordered the graffitis, were they about 4.7 pounds per pair?

Just waiting on my shipping... lol

This shipping wait, is only bad bcuz they holding my money for the full amount until the ship and change to the discounted charge, stop playing with my money nike :lol:

so, i am the friend. i tried w/ several CS operators yesterday and once today. this was the latest part of the conversation:

Zach:
So I do apologize but these shoes are excluded from any promotions right now. This happens with all of our new launch shoes

Me:
so there seems to be some inconsistencies? he was able to use 2 different codes cause he bought both red and blue colors either yesterday or release day

Zach:
yes any discounts cannot be used on release shoes. Any product that has the message " This product is excluded from site promotions and discounts. Under the "favorites" button cannot have any promotions applied

i may try once more after i receive the shoes.

That's BS, i literally hit the chat tell them add my mil disco, give them the mil disco code and the order # and they just do it (no pun intended)

Watched the game at work. Didn’t pay attention to Bron shoes really. Listened to skip n Shannon just a few minutes ago. Shannon said they were 18’s. I rushed here to see em. Smh
Doubt Bron wears an 18 in the next 7 games.

Think he saves them for the post season

Back
Top Bottom