Nike Lebron 17

Wish i played 2k. The only reason why I got the other pair was through noblekane noblekane

Highest bid for resale on my size is only 200 though...lol

I'm goin with BBF, myself.

BBF. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

715.gif

Last edited:
Blues were delivered here yesterday and they’re beautiful. Right now my favorite 17s. Red ones got delivered to my parents house yesterday and will pick them up Saturday. Can’t wait to get them.

I'm a true 14, narrow feet. Mids fit like a glove.

I want to try a pair of lows, should I cop a size 14 or 15? Not for hooping, just casual wear.

What happened to getting a good list of style #’s /color codes for upcoming releases? Can’t figure out if it’s just not something as available as it was before, or if it’s just a lack of interest in LeBron’s from the people who shared that info

I'm a true 14, narrow feet. Mids fit like a glove.

I want to try a pair of lows, should I cop a size 14 or 15? Not for hooping, just casual wear.

I think even for casual wear id size up. I’m a true sz 13 and had the tune squad and wore them strictly for casual use and they were extremely tight on my feet. I know if I went 14 it’d be more comfortable.

switched to media days hmm

And still playing like **** :lol:

The lows are such a what could have been. His feet just look super uncomfortable in em. I don't think he's played a full game in them since the first colorway. Still think back to that video of him trying to jam his feet into them. I'm kind of hoping he plays in the 18s when the playoffs come.

What happened to getting a good list of style #’s /color codes for upcoming releases? Can’t figure out if it’s just not something as available as it was before, or if it’s just a lack of interest in LeBron’s from the people who shared that info

I hear you.

One dude usually post that info at the beginning of new shoe threads, but at this point aside from maybe a couple more lows dropping the 17s are a wrap.

Out of all the Graffiti's I would say the Blue pair is the best one after having them all in hand. They're so good my White pair looks just okay next to them lol. I might end up sending them back but I will sit on them for a while since I got them from Nike. If I could get them cheaper they'd be more worth the tag.

Back
Top Bottom