Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Even the Monstar 17s were pretty good. I like the white/gold/black pair. Remind me of home elite 10s. Will prob grab those.

DBC629AD-C4AF-44E6-8F9F-A6605D114ED8.jpeg
FF0FB89B-0BE0-42E6-A824-360E29AE2979.jpeg

Nike doing that all on their own with these awful designs. Away teams coming in and matching the court more than the home team.

And look at the Lakers Heat, Miami wearing their ugly vice jerseys in LA.
There’s some that Nike knocks out of the park, but 90% of their jerseys are misses. I miss when Adidas was the NBA’s sponsor
Agreed on everything. This Miami jerseys are complete trash. Nike sips it’s own koolaid way too hard thinking they can get away with their designs

There’s some that Nike knocks out of the park, but 90% of their jerseys are misses. I miss when Adidas was the NBA’s sponsor
Agreed on everything. This Miami jerseys are complete trash. Nike sips it’s own koolaid way too hard thinking they can get away with their designs

we do know the team has majority input on designs right? Team collaborate and have to approve.

we do know the team has majority input on designs right? Team collaborate and have to approve.
As far as I’ve read the teams can throw out concepts but Nike comes up with a handful of designs they can choose from. Either way, they’re trash

Back
Top Bottom