Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

The tongue is throwing me off

This is my biggest turn off of this shoe, thats just awful. I mean, whats the point, it doesnt do nothing for the support or anything? 🤷‍♂️

Thank goodness DHL just delivered my CP3.XII today, gonna have a few hoop shoes to run through before buying a new pair.

Can't wait until they drop a limited pair just to see the ones who don't like it make that turnaround.

Always happens :lol:

Perfect example were the LeBron 14 OONW.

that was actually a dope shoe tho. All of the limited 16s and 17s are readily available at any outlet of your choice. Just a trash silo period. Nike desperately needs to get away from the knit. It’s embarrassing at this point that all his signatures shoes are trash and not moving. I got Ash 17s for like $50DS. It’s truly sad.

Man I haven’t liked anything being worn from Lebron. The forbidden city, LA, James Gang, black and white, no colorway has made this shoe look good so far

Nike.

Seems like at this point LBJ Sr just signs off on whatever. As long as his friend and family get the PE’s.

Is it Nike or Lebron?
Nike.

Seems like at this point LBJ Sr just signs off on whatever. As long as his friend and family get the PE’s.

It's Nike Magic33 Magic33 - they're approaching this with an assembly line methodology. Look at their running product also - it's super hard to differentiate among that line up too.

If all their products use the same materials and share similar design principles/ideologies then the factories in China they outsource too have a quicker turnaround time and charge them less overall.

Lebron's getting paid handsomely, he gets PEs for his camp and is generally well looked after. The only thing he can really control is the feel, comfort and performance of the shoes. Materials and aesthetics are out of his control.

Lol although I think even LBJ might have no control over feel and comfort based on some revisions to his sneakers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
The tech sounds intriguing, the design in general is ok, but, man, I am not digging the big floppy tongue at all. I will likely cut the tongue down if I get a pair...

Screenshot_20200728_135624.jpg

Back
Top Bottom