Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

EkGksllWsAEBy5m

I wear mine for casual use. I had no problem with the tongue while wearing them with shorts and ankle socks. No rubbing, chafing, or anything for me... Also the tongue is paper thin.
20201011_224639.jpg
Thanks man. Same size as the 17s work for you!?

Imo Nike came weak on his 18s for a finals appearance. Nothing can change my mind. Considering what’s he’s worn for finals prior...especially the 10s PEs

Been in the 18s for almost 7 hrs the cushion is good far better than the 17s to me the only negative is that damn tongue the right side is cool its only the left shoe and the tongue is digging. Might have to adjust it but overall I'm pleased with the shoe.

I dunno. Not feeling those at all. Prolly will be like the Jordan bred 14s - iconic moment and shoes but not something one could wear casually

No hate intended here: are y’all in on the circus peanuts because he won a title in them, or do y’all genuinely like this CW?

Personally, more a fan of the moment than the shoe lol. I was young when he was winning his first couple titles, now I actually have a career and can afford the luxury of an extra pair.

I thought the purpose of that colorway was to be like these 16 lows where it wasn’t the exact shade of Lakers colors

Nike-LeBron-16-Low-Atomic-Violet.png

My Heat had a great run. Congrats to the Lakers and LeBron on winning. I am not mad, whole year was dedicated to Kobe.

On to the shoes, yes I will get a pair eventually. Maybe a red/black or that orange/yellow pair he wore.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom