Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Azg came in. 🔥. Tongue on them is good to go. Think it was just that plastic **** they used on the first pair. Need solid black laces though. What would be a good replacement set to match style?

We always throw around the "limited" term, but the Xmas pair seem to only drop on Snkrs only? No other sites? No other local stores? no boutiques, nothing? If so, thats pretty darn limited. But of course Nike is Nike....they might pull a fake sellout or do a wider drop later for other places. If not, then these thangs were actually a true definition of limited lol.

We always throw around the "limited" term, but the Xmas pair seem to only drop on Snkrs only? No other sites? No other local stores? no boutiques, nothing? If so, thats pretty darn limited. But of course Nike is Nike....they might pull a fake sellout or do a wider drop later for other places. If not, then these thangs were actually a true definition of limited lol.
Just like those swackhammer

christmas actually sold out
this idk wtf going on

i’m starting to think people think anything on SNKRS will flip.

i checked the price and omg 375+ for a NEW bron :rofl: That had 0 marketing other than him wearing them on xmas and then dropping a week later :lol:

This bubble gotta burst soon... resale shouldn’t be high on a basketball shoe that’s meant to play in

I don’t think so. I think SNKRS was the only place selling them, and I’m sure it helped that the punk actually wore that specific shoe on Christmas that regular people could actually buy. Harkens back to the good ole Nike Basketball days.
They were on NDC for a short time.. I had them in my cart and straight up passed like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom