6. James Gang
7. Reverse James Gang
8. AZG
9. Reflections White
10. Reflections Black
11. LA by Day
12.Lakers

gettyimages-1230384430-2048x2048.jpg

Restock on the reflections. I offered this seller 260-270 in November and he really thought LeBrons 4th ring gave him a license to charge 350-400. Now look. :lol:

scored my size with the student discount and some Nike voucher money. Patience. Now let’s see if the white reflections leak out on NDC

Last edited:
Restock on the reflections. I offered this seller 260-270 in November and he really thought LeBrons 4th ring gave him a license to charge 350-400. Now look. :lol:

scored my size with the student discount and some Nike voucher money. Patience. Now let’s see if the white reflections leak out on NDC
i’d be petty and message them :lol:

Saw these at the marquee FTL’s and apparently the stores got a healthy size run.

Nike once again with the jig.

Last edited:
Got the blk/red 18s from Eastbay for a great price. Alas, I think I got some b grades. The right foot seems smaller than the left. Both are size 12s. Anyone else have the same issue??

Anybody see the cleat for mbappe.
Kinda wanna get them and get govrn to swap on a alphafly.

Attachments

• 13E8511E-ED63-41BD-9A94-36838E8694F9.jpeg
    13E8511E-ED63-41BD-9A94-36838E8694F9.jpeg
    668.5 KB · Views: 443
Got the blk/red 18s from Eastbay for a great price. Alas, I think I got some b grades. The right foot seems smaller than the left. Both are size 12s. Anyone else have the same issue??

I also bought my AZGs from Eastbay. Left shoe fit much tighter than the right, but it broke in after a day of wearing. However the right pull tab was extremely off-center and looks wonky. Just didn't care enough to send them back, not at the price I got them for.

That Mbappe cw is looking really nice to me. I’m definitely sold on that cw.
The dunkmans are cool not big on the green all over the knit but I wonder what they’d look like had they gone all black on the knit and then go green on either the wire or just the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom