Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Oddly enough, my local hoh, footaction, champs, and jimmyjazz didn't have these. I ended copping at finish line. They're definitely neck breakers...
20201115_004520.jpg

Last edited:
even train wrecks and ugly dogs are neck breakers..just sayin. not a fan of those, but you're good with them, then that's all that matters. not really a "fan" of the majority of the cw's thus far. wasn't a fan during the gimmick cw years either, but it'll be interesting to see if nike continues to go w/ the Lebron Watch or other hybrids like the graffiti 17s; those could be considered gimmicky too, but at least executed well.

even train wrecks and ugly dogs are neck breakers..just sayin. not a fan of those, but you're good with them, then that's all that matters. not really a "fan" of the majority of the cw's thus far. wasn't a fan during the gimmick cw years either, but it'll be interesting to see if nike continues to go w/ the Lebron Watch or other hybrids like the graffiti 17s; those could be considered gimmicky too, but at least executed well.
Also we still haven't seen the lows yet...

The 18 Lows should be close aesthetically to the Air Max 270. If so and if the colorways solid, they have a gem.

I haven’t been this excited about the technology in the Lebron signature in awhile but the color ways have been unimpressive.

Oddly enough, my local hoh, footaction, champs, and jimmyjazz didn't have these. I ended copping at finish line. They're definitely neck breakers...
20201115_004520.jpg
I'm realizing this too. But, I don't think the stock is as high as other releases. Once I think they dry up online, its gonna be it. And that may be sooner than later. But, we'll see.

The black AZG pair doesn't come out until next month hurts my chance of getting them for 20% off on ndc since my code expires at the end of this month, gotta wait for 20% or higher elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom