Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Ring ceremony 10's are dope...but those dunkmans...wow.

I'm still hoping they retro those.

How can only 46% of the people vote for the Lebron 16 points smh

115C3A16-649B-4B05-B19E-0F2E2F02A4B4.jpeg

I like the 2 better.
But FRFR?! Its BS that these two are up against one another. WTF.

Yall do know that the poll ain't final when YOU vote right? Lol who knows how long that poll will be up but it is disturbing to see

Anything but a mismatched pair for me. One of my top selections would be those dunkman 4s but they stood no chance I guess

I was thinking the same thing though. Nike probably already has the winner

Doesn’t matter though cause I’ll take a L

I know the pe I want isn't going to win so I'll watch from a far. Plus it probably is rigged so eh...

I'm cool with the AZG Purple Suede, LeBron 8 V2 Portland, LeBron 7 HWC or LeBron 6 Stewie Griffin releasing. Won't hit any of those either way lmao

Realized the LeBron X Ring Ceremony isn't the exact same pair he wore so don't care for them anymore or else would've loved those lol. I think the one he wore had the red swoosh instead of the gold.

lebron_james_nba_121030_mia-at-bos-18.jpg

LeBron 7 Media Day still the best Laker theme pair vs those 3's and 8's

I don't want it to but just my thought as I looked at the brackets. I believe it will pin the LeBron 9 wtt and and LeBron 9 what the. Very curious what everyone else thinks. Also it would be cool if they just did something like this ever year. Hopefully it leads to more P.E.'s releasing.

I mentioned a voting system many moons ago.

This needs to be for every year for at least one of every JB signature shoe in the Jordan line.

Back
Top Bottom