Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Is the 18 a failure?

Not a failure but it’s a flop.

Anytime you don’t have your signature athlete wearing his shoe it’s a problem.

There seems to be a disconnect for this to be happening again in year 11 of the relationship.

I know I’m like a lot fans who kinda tune in games just to see what the Nike signature athletes are wearing and when Lebron is wearing Ambassadors I lose interest.

The Lebron 18 has had lackluster colorways for multiple use wear. ( LA by night would be cool on court but I won’t wear casually. The white pairs look ok for casual but would look horrible after using on court.

I can’t tell if they either go on steep discount in the summer or get scooped as things open.

There seems to be a disconnect for this to be happening again in year 11 of the relationship.

I know I’m like a lot fans who kinda tune in games just to see what the Nike signature athletes are wearing and when Lebron is wearing Ambassadors I lose interest.

The Lebron 18 has had lackluster colorways for multiple use wear. ( LA by night would be cool on court but I won’t wear casually. The white pairs look ok for casual but would look horrible after using on court.

I can’t tell if they either go on steep discount in the summer or get scooped as things open.

Steep discount would be great but with a large portion of the country not playing inside (or at all) for almost a year, what’s the rush for retailers to mark them down? Still shutdown around my way so I have no problem waiting it out.

On another note these would be good to have in the rotation (speaking positively about things opening sooner than later. A year has been a long time)

Last edited:

i will only buy the FUGLY 18s for collection purposes if it goes down to discount 80% OFF LMAO

you never tried to relace the 13s if you thought the 16s were bad
Haha 13s were a cakewalk compared to 16s, because the fuse upper on the 13s were more rigid, so it was harder for the lace to get caught in the panels between lace holes. With 16s, it was like thick and rigid on some areas and much more pliable due to the way the knit was constructed, so it was easy for the lace tip to get stuck in there and there’s no way to easily dig them out. Haha I remember man, maybe you just had the outlier “easy” experience

Can't imagine anything worse than the 16s but I'll take your word for it
Haha 13s were a cakewalk compared to 16s, because the fuse upper on the 13s were more rigid, so it was harder for the lace to get caught in the panels between lace holes. With 16s, it was like thick and rigid on some areas and much more pliable due to the way the knit was constructed, so it was easy for the lace tip to get stuck in there and there’s no way to easily dig them out. Haha I remember man, maybe you just had the outlier “easy” experience

20210302_073537.jpg

No way in the world is the 16 hard, but getting under the posite in the 13 was no easy task without concept, 16s are a cakewalk go back into that thread and see how fast I was switching laces and posting pics when I was trying to decide colors and concept of the double lace I went with

I
No way in the world is the 16 hard, but getting under the posite in the 13 was no easy task without concept, 16s are a cakewalk go back into that thread and see how fast I was switching laces and posting pics when I was trying to decide colors and concept of the double lace I went with

I see it now lol, still the thing about the 16s was that you have to brake all the glue from each eyelet so the laces can come through, I only relaced 2 holes and my hads where in actual pain.

Atmos Tokyo is releasing them, so if it's anything like many of their releases, these won't be releasing in the U.S.
They had some air max plus that released last weekend that didn't release here in the U.S. They look decent though, even though they'd be dirty real quick.

1612921877365.png

1614696089910.png

These are on FNL - $15 off with MARCHSWAGNESS

I understand that it seems like something is off with the shoe if the athlete isn't even wearing it but again, I buy it because I like it and not because he's wearing it. Also, don't get me wrong, I'm not playing in these, at this point in my life it's just because I love my shoes. So that makes a difference as well.

Haven't been in here for a while, BUT i got some good news for my air max 95 fans.... remember the LeBron Air Max 95 ?? just know that there might be a treat for us this Air Max Month! i'll keep you updated!

keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom