Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

88C1A0C0-B184-4169-9FEE-E7544CBC2C48.jpeg

On feet pics of the atmos x viotech. Would have preferred purple or gold laces over the white. That’s my only complaint. Materials are good. This is my first 18 low I try on, cushion setup is nice especially the heel. Containment is A1 -you don’t have to tie the shoe to prevent your heel from slipping. Color way is the best release so far. < these are just my opinions.

Attachments

• 7FB070CA-D09C-4EFC-90E9-2C15168340AC.jpeg
    7FB070CA-D09C-4EFC-90E9-2C15168340AC.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 498
88C1A0C0-B184-4169-9FEE-E7544CBC2C48.jpeg

On feet pics of the atmos x viotech. Would have preferred purple or gold laces over the white. That’s my only complaint. Materials are good. This is my first 18 low I try on, cushion setup is nice especially the heel. Containment is A1 -you don’t have to tie the shoe to prevent your heel from slipping. Color way is the best release so far. < these are just my opinions.
Went tts?

Went tts?
I went same size I do on most shoes. Jordan 1, 3 and 4 as an example I almost always go size 11 and sometimes 10.5 for a snug fit. I went size 11 on the 18 low and I would say they are snug with thick socks. What you would want in a performance shoe. You could get away with a half size up if you are wide footer or going to casually wear them.

Keeping an eye out for the Viotechs. SB8s are the priority for me right now though.

Last edited:
Went ahead and grabbed my sz 13 from FTL. That size is usually one of the first to go. if they hit disco will just grab the disco pair and return the others.

Went ahead and grabbed my sz 13 from FTL. That size is usually one of the first to go. if they hit disco will just grab the disco pair and return the others.

13 gang. I went to grab em but then realized I wanted the Viotechs instead. Let me know how yours fit. We need an official 13 gang thread or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom