Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I like owning shoes that remind me of a moment in time…some unique moment. The Uniform Hooks have the Space Jam movie thing going for them, so that makes them somewhat special imo… nothing else memorable about the 19’s to me. Still down to try a pair of lows on discount but I’ve made several purchases the last two months so now I’m leaning towards passing on em.

DB is the only one that 100% caught my attention.

For me the color ways are missing something
Shoe just might not be for you.

There’s 4 CWs I would wear that’s available on the Nike app plus the Sweatsuit CW.

Tune Squad
HWC
MPLS
Black/Red

definitely look better in person 🔥

Attachments

• D466EBE7-B2DA-43E0-A3AE-9019C294F63F.jpeg
    D466EBE7-B2DA-43E0-A3AE-9019C294F63F.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 323
These are by far the biggest clown shoes on the market. Not LBJ related but just the shape and color. I know this isn’t going to be popular on this thread and most of you are going to tell me to kick rocks but it is a shoe Ronald McDonald and homie the clown would wear.

These are by far the biggest clown shoes on the market. Not LBJ related but just the shape and color. I know this isn’t going to be popular on this thread and most of you are going to tell me to kick rocks but it is a shoe Ronald McDonald and homie the clown would wear.

You’re not trippin, As a Lebron fan that really tried to give these a fair shake… I absolutely understand why he didn’t wear these throughout the season… shoutout to those pulling them off casually(especially with the collar eating socks) but on the court they fumbled heavily with these

Kick rocks

Jordan 7’s look like a shoe a cartoon bunny would wear

Befitting of LeBozo, the signature athlete

Jordan 7’s look like a shoe a cartoon bunny would wear
And yet they’ll still out sell these hideous things in their shiny clown shoe obnoxious colorways. And they came out 30 years ago 🤣

Last edited:

Clown shoes? When I think of clown shoes I think extra long and plump (pause).

These are just bulky.

Exactly why 37's look as goofy as they do.
Performance beasts probably too … not meant to be styled in
Bro get outta this thread. All you ever do is hate on LeBron. Would be like me going to the Westbrook thread and having at it, smh. :smh:
Bro I can post wherever I like. I’m commenting on LeClown’s shoes. Don’t like it, ignore the comment.

This isn’t circle jerk comments exclusively.

If you commented on Westbrick’s corny and weird dress style or his ugly hoop shoes, go for it?

Maybe they can release a Cancun selfie inspired earth tone colorway to off set all the clown shoe colorways of this model.

It would be accurate to how LeBron looks this post season.

It’s all just jokes about shoes. Calm down, kid.

And yet they’ll still out sell these hideous things in their shiny clown shoe obnoxious colorways. And they came out 30 years ago 🤣

Performance beasts probably too … not meant to be styled in

Bro I can post wherever I like. I’m commenting on LeClown’s shoes. Don’t like it, ignore the comment.

This isn’t circle jerk comments exclusively.

If you commented on Westbrick’s corny and weird dress style or his ugly hoop shoes, go for it?

Maybe they can release a Cancun selfie inspired earth tone colorway to off set all the clown shoe colorways of this model.

It would be accurate to how LeBron looks this post season.

It’s all just jokes about shoes. Calm down, kid.

1654545219352.jpeg

And to be honest the Uniform Hooks are kinda clown shoes.

I don’t mean it in a bad way though. They’re yellow, orange and blue.

They literally match nothing! :rofl:

They purposely made them like that to standout especially for the movies but come on! :rofl:

vettez06 vettez06 I agree with your opinion about the shoes but if you keep your fit simple then the shoes speak for themselves. At the moment, We’re not in a matchy matchy fashion culture so plain jane is straight.

Btw, i bought the UH lol

Definitely gonna be a hard shoe to match lol. But sure I can find something to put together for them for at least one solid fit.

Back
Top Bottom