Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I'm in agreement with a few of the previous responses. I'm sitting back waiting to pounce on multiples when they hit rock bottom. I've been doing this for yeeeears. I think this model gets more flack than it deserves. Sure the sharp ankle area is a design flaw and ill also give you that the majority of the colorways were underwhelming, but aesthetically and from a cushioning standpoint these are exceptional sneakers to me. Looking forward to the 20 but also looking forward to running the train on all GR's at $99.99 😈

3bb0733f73224f1997c35bd2fc78b255.gif

Kyrie barely wore em… but who cares about any of this nonsense like that anyway?
Actually he wore them a number of times, they also didn’t release until extremely late in the season for the general public.

And we already knew his issue with them dating back to the summer, which presumably was actually about renewing the contract.

Period, it was going to be an uphill battle with Kyrie wearing them anyway.

And not to mention, it’s the also best Kyrie in the entire line from a performance perspective and maybe even aesthetics.

The LeBron 19? Not so much. A $200 show in clown colorways that he doesn’t play and doesn’t perform particularly well. The stupid crown collar cuts up socks and legs. And those were available to be worn since the start of the season.

LeClown shoes. both in colorway and design. Befitting I guess then for it signature athlete. Who is also a grown *** clown. Regardless of his status all time.

Last edited:
Kyrie 8s are ugly to me. The 2s haven’t been topped yet.
I finally saw the 8 in person and my oh my was I unimpressed. Heard they were good for hooping but aesthetically they are a giant "meh". Look rushed and slapped together honestly.

Actually he wore them a number of times, they also didn’t release until extremely late in the season for the general public.

And we already knew his issue with them dating back to the summer, which presumably was actually about renewing the contract.

Period, it was going to be an uphill battle with Kyrie wearing them anyway.

And not to mention, it’s the also best Kyrie in the entire line from a performance perspective and maybe even aesthetics.

The LeBron 19? Not so much. A $200 show in clown colorways that he doesn’t play and doesn’t perform particularly well. The stupid crown collar cuts up socks and legs. And those were available to be worn since the start of the season.

LeClown shoes. both in colorway and design. Befitting I guess then for it signature athlete. Who is also a grown *** clown. Regardless of his status all time.
What do you like?

There are a couple other colors on disco too.. black and whites 159, lakers 159, Christmas’s 149, uniform hooks 139 +20% off

Back
Top Bottom