Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I must be getting old and my eyes must be deceiving me because I dont see anything on the tongue pics that closely or moderately resembles ANYTHING saying or looking or indicating a “20” or “XX”. I feel like everyone is reaching because they want to be “the first” in news reporting. *****
Even if those guys are in the gym with Lebron James filming/photographing him during a workout?

I must be getting old and my eyes must be deceiving me because I dont see anything on the tongue pics that closely or moderately resembles ANYTHING saying or looking or indicating a “20” or “XX”. I feel like everyone is reaching because they want to be “the first” in news reporting. *****
Lookie

It’s a screengrab from IG but you can see where it is behind the white markings
E2D37210-DD4E-471D-9403-1CB921FBF2AF.jpeg

Or we are, ya know, discussing what might be since this is a sneaker forum, right? Nobody trying to be first lol, it’s all conjecture… but what makes you think these aren’t the 20s other than your assumption above, to which there are pictures that are contradictory?

Or we are, ya know, discussing what might be since this is a sneaker forum, right? Nobody trying to be first lol, it’s all conjecture… but what makes you think these aren’t the 20s other than your assumption above, to which there are pictures that are contradictory?

People are mico-analyzing every detail on a zoomed-in picture that is obviously distorted. The only lebron model i remembering having the sign number on is the 7. Yes this is a sneaker forum and all that good stuff and yes i like seeing new pics but I’ll wait til i hear from LBJ or Nike

People are mico-analyzing every detail on a zoomed-in picture that is obviously distorted. The only lebron model i remembering having the sign number on is the 7. Yes this is a sneaker forum and all that good stuff and yes i like seeing new pics but I’ll wait til i hear from LBJ or Nike
Nothing wrong with that either… It’s great to have options.. 😎

Lebron sigs we’re trying to do too much now they’re too simple. Which is kind of hard to call them that when we’ve only potentially seen one pair that is pretty much all one color. And they’re has actually been a few Lebron sigs that are simple.

Reminds me of an updated zoom generation

If they went all the way into this concept and had the little toe box and other similar details then they’d have something if you’re talking about the Pink joints. I can see where they tried to kinda do that with the tongue

The 19s lows are a dope silhouette. I wonder what our thoughts would be if the 19 low was sig and we never saw the mid/high? 🤔 fyi, i dont have any 19s lows but i do have the uniform hooks
The “Witness” colorway is the only one I would cop tbh
C1D04977-02A3-4426-BEB7-FB62436F3BCD.jpeg

Does anyone have the 19 low? If so how's the fit?

I had to size up on the 18 lows, and they're a totally different fit than the 18 mids or regulars.

Back
Top Bottom