Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I went TTS on LeBron 15s. Fit perfect. Haven’t owned a pair of 16s-18s though.

According to some, 11-11.5 was never available on Space Jams like the SNKRS release. Hence the resale price fluctuations on StockX.

I'm seeing 120 on a lot of pairs
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 3.59.11 PM.png

I'm seeing 120 on a lot of pairs
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 3.59.11 PM.png

Thank you for the heads up. I saw them at $125 and was planning on getting two pairs.

I always wanted the breds but at one point they didn't have my size and then they were on sale for $160 or $170.

After your post I checked the breds and they were actually $120 too! I knew they had my size but they were always more expensive.

Only needed up getting the breds, they're for basketball and Incan get the other shoes ones later.

Local gym (may be worse) never been to a La fitness but the traction on these are much better than the highs, these have bite but they’re still a bron
O alright im just double checking cuz i seen a review which said the traction is butt on dusty courts. cant be slipping and sliding outchere lol

O alright im just double checking cuz i seen a review which said the traction is butt on dusty courts. cant be slipping and sliding outchere lol
The regular 19s yes tractions issues left and right… I’ve hooped In the safaris 3x and these 2x haven’t had an issue yet… still the same setup with the knobs so durability is still up in the air

Back
Top Bottom