Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

It's interesting how when there's a lot of air, Lebron's are always different.

I guess they feel that the public wants more visible air.
Idk what “double-chambered” air max units mean, but sounds like they could be comfortable as hell.
A4D1289E-1268-47FF-A3D0-524E8640C8E5.jpeg

Idk what “double-chambered” air max units mean, but sounds like they could be comfortable as hell.
A4D1289E-1268-47FF-A3D0-524E8640C8E5.jpeg

The underside view of these shows what it looks like. It appears just to be an updated version of the air unit that's in heel of many of the Uptempo shoes. A 'U' shaped air chamber with a smaller 'U' shaped line of foam separating an oval air unit in the middle.

Zoom itself hasn’t really improved. It just works. They can change the shape all they want but but it hasn’t done much. Kinda crazy to think.

Gold is gold. Usually giving someone more is how it gets better. So, Why no zoom in the heel ?
Full length double stacked zoom still the best option I've worn for hooping....I know it's personal preference but that is my preference given all factors (durability, response, comfort, etc)
Imo Nike hasn’t even topped the jordan 12-14 yet 🤷🏽‍♂️.

EfficientZone on Reddit posted this in hand breakdown from Asia.

Looks to be very heavy. I'm not someone who lets weight have an effect on my purchases but I also think "lol don't skip leg day if it's too heavy" is being dismissive. At the tail end of a long session I think it's noticeable.

Thanks for the video! I'm done talking about weight. I just happen to have big *** feet. Imagine being like 6'2 and wearing size 18 (an example - I don't wear 18s). It's my own issue and I shouldn't have brought it up.

Love seeing these on foot. Cushion's going to be phenomenal. Like walking on clouds.

1632787776425.png

1632787860735.png

1632787974590.png

Back
Top Bottom