Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

If I could have got a 11(TTS), I think I would have been fine. The sock like fit might vary but I don’t think it’s too much different from a pair of Air Jordan 7s. Most YouTube reviewers say TTS, half size up for wide footers.

There’s about a inch of toe space on the size 12 I have.

Others can chime in.

Does anybody know which Lebron 19 raffle is currently going on for the Hibbetts/City Gear app? The raffle started yesterday but they don’t have any pictures of the shoe listed… it just says “multicolor”

Does anybody know which Lebron 19 raffle is currently going on for the Hibbetts/City Gear app? The raffle started yesterday but they don’t have any pictures of the shoe listed… it just says “multicolor”
I’ve noticed that they put a lot of things in raffle now.

For playing basketball in terms of shoes it is purely performance for me.

For fashion I don’t wear performance basketball shoes like that for that purpose. It looks terrible.

In terms of fashion, Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 11s, 12s, and 13s
Ohhh, you’re one of the people who says you can’t wear basketball shoes casually, got it. Makes a lot more sense now. :smh:

For playing basketball in terms of shoes it is purely performance for me.

For fashion I don’t wear performance basketball shoes like that for that purpose. It looks terrible.

In terms of fashion, Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 11s, 12s, and 13s
Aren't 12s and 13s performance basketball shoes technically?

Sweatsuits popped back up on NDC - $140
3FBE9C5B-6990-427D-A17F-929685C2AA44.jpeg

Wish I had a discount code to stack on top of this but whatever, still under retail so copped.

Back
Top Bottom