Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters

So some clown the foot doctor but gonna praise this dude because he can dunk and people play defense on him like he has covid and is coughing! :rofl:

I knew I should've turned it off when he said "These are some of the best looking shoes I've ever played in...

"I really like these actually".

Oh really?

1670365032435.gif

Then he said they were heavy. :rolleyes

I said last page in response that doubt I would notice. I was just sharing the information now that these have been out for a bit and tested. why it gotta be personal?

It's more about the guy in the vid not you so it wasn't personal.

So why so personal?

The 20's are basically the same weight as the KD 15's, The GT Cut 2's and The PG 6's and I haven't heard anyone on here or reviewers say that those were heavy.

Just weird for him to say that.

I'm using ultra boost insoles but I'm gonna switch to some 3/4ths insole if it doesn't break in more when I do a ball session because the end of the shoe lace where theres leather on the forefoot is kinda constricting even with the thin insole. I have wide feet btw I already sized up. Without the insole it fits PERFECT but I never wore a ball shoe without an insole so idk if that's a bad thing to do or not.
Yeah the fit without an insole is perfect for me too. Funny enough the inside of the shoe feels pretty grippy and rubbery without the insole.

So just to make sure I’m not tripping, i got both my violets (size 10) and my trinities (size 10.5) out right now. The way my foot fits in a size 10 violet is identical to size 10.5 trinity. Same amount of room in the toe box and distance from big toe to the end of the shoe. Relatively same amount of tightness width wise too. My index finger in the pictures is where my big toe ends

Attachments

• E1F4239C-8D2A-4ECA-8848-FB2164D9691F.jpeg
    E1F4239C-8D2A-4ECA-8848-FB2164D9691F.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 8E4BA01C-E4CD-4917-A3EF-F7EF49E2CEA1.jpeg
    8E4BA01C-E4CD-4917-A3EF-F7EF49E2CEA1.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 203
Yeah the fit without an insole is perfect for me too. Funny enough the inside of the shoe feels pretty grippy and rubbery without the insole.

So just to make sure I’m not tripping, i got both my violets (size 10) and my trinities (size 10.5) out right now. The way my foot fits in a size 10 violet is identical to size 10.5 trinity. Same amount of room in the toe box and distance from big toe to the end of the shoe. Relatively same amount of tightness width wise too. My index finger in the pictures is where my big toe ends

I'm not wearing my Trinity's until I get another pair a half size up!

They're snug and I have a strange feeling a 1/2 size up would be better.

No lie, this is one of the reasons I don’t wanna move lmao. I got 3 groups I hoop with and the idea of starting from scratch bothers me (even though it’s obviously not a deal-breaker)
Man…. Pandemic got me all fuked up. I was a basketball trainer at one of the equinox sports clubs here in nyc prior to everything shutting down. Used to hoop 4 times a week and train daily. Also used to play in a couple leagues. Had a baby during the pandemic and moved out to queens for more space, now im trying to find a new place to hoop. Don’t really have time for leagues anymore with a baby since I can’t go out too much at night lol. Trying to find some venues via meet up groups and I still drop by my old gym about twice a month, but that’s not enough court time.

Y’all clown the dude but he’s still getting yalls clicks/views so who’s really got the last laugh lol. Probably making good money off the YouTube channel now too lol

New rule: if you gonna knock a jumper, you gotta post your own jumper for all of us to critique 👀
I don't really record myself playing so this is all I really have from the summer. Don't mind the bricked reverse layup lmao I didn't feel like editing it out. Also Imgur butchering the quality like crazy.

I'm not wearing my Trinity's until I get another pair a half size up!

They're snug and I have a strange feeling a 1/2 size up would be better.

I actually exchanged from 10 to 10.5. Then read so many reviews saying it will break in, exchanged back to 10, then finally gave up and went to 10.5 for good lol. God bless the Nike employees for being so patient with me. The soho Nike store actually had a court with a full size run of trinities you could wear and hoop in for 10 minutes. Played against the Nike employee for a bit and decided to go with 10.5 once and for all haha.

Prior to these, I have been hooping in Kobe 11s for the past 4-5 years. Down to my last pair and they are pretty much cooked at this point. Really wish I kept all my old Kobe 5s, 6s , 8s 9s and just cleaned em up and converted to casual wear haha. I had all the dope colorways back when it wasn’t hard to get shoes for hooping in, but I trashed them to death.

I actually exchanged from 10 to 10.5. Then read so many reviews saying it will break in, exchanged back to 10, then finally gave up and went to 10.5 for good lol. God bless the Nike employees for being so patient with me. The soho Nike store actually had a court with a full size run of trinities you could wear and hoop in for 10 minutes. Played against the Nike employee for a bit and decided to go with 10.5 once and for all haha.

Prior to these, I have been hooping in Kobe 11s for the past 4-5 years. Down to my last pair and they are pretty much cooked at this point. Really wish I kept all my old Kobe 5s, 6s , 8s 9s and just cleaned em up and converted to casual wear haha. I had all the dope colorways back when it wasn’t hard to get shoes for hooping in, but I trashed them to death.

Thanks for the info and I think I'm gonna do the same!

I feel you about the Kobe's

I'm gonna try to break em in without the insole and see how if it loosens up enough to wear I can put the insole back and be comfortable.

Have you ever done that with a shoe or had to do that with a shoe before?
So the lebron 11 was unwearable for me with the standard drop in midsole. The top of the shoe pushed down so hard on my foot that they would lose circulation. Ended up swapping in the Kobe 9 insole which dropped the shoe down considerably and then I could finally play in them.

Sizing is so weird, recently started collecting more lifestyle shoes and I’m a 10 in j1 highs, but it seems a 9.5 in j1 lows lol.

I do it all the time for running and lifestyle shoes. Usually breaks in and I can put the insole back in later. For ball shoes tho not really.

I swear they are making bball shoes more and more narrow and less foot friendly these days. Either that or my feet are getting fatter with age lol

So the lebron 11 was unwearable for me with the standard drop in midsole. The top of the shoe pushed down so hard on my foot that they would lose circulation. Ended up swapping in the Kobe 9 insole which dropped the shoe down considerably and then I could finally play in them.

Sizing is so weird, recently started collecting more lifestyle shoes and I’m a 10 in j1 highs, but it seems a 9.5 in j1 lows lol.

I swear they are making bball shoes more and more narrow and less foot friendly these days. Either that or my feet are getting fatter with age lol
I was able to fit in Lebron 11s fine but the heel didn't break in nicely and playing in them for long periods gave me short term achilles tendonitis. Kobe 9s I ended up using the lebron 11 drop in and it made the ultimate shoe lol.

I was able to fit in Lebron 11s fine but the heel didn't break in nicely and playing in them for long periods gave me short term achilles tendonitis. Kobe 9s I ended up using the lebron 11 drop in and it made the ultimate shoe lol.

Man I really took being able to ball in Kobe’s for granted. Really miss my 6s, 8s 9s and 11s. Won a few league chips and and an mvp in those kicks haha. I hooped a lot in lebron 10s too. Weird thing about bron 10 is that different colorways had bouncier max zoom than others. My Miami home colorways was pretty soft but the dunk man volt was bouncyyy, plus those joints made me damn near 6’3 from the height of the shoe 😂😂😂

I throw $500 bid up on stock x for the yellow joints and that’s my max. If they don’t bite oh well. More importantly I’m trying to find the Christmas joints before Christmas. Why call em Christmas if we don’t get em until after.

Oh yeah the Kobe 9 with bron 11 drop in midsole was goated.

Just dusted off some old Jordan fly wade 2s and attempting to break them in without the insoles like you mentioned. It actually feels comfortable now. Crazy how much difference like 1-2 mm room makes from taking out the insole

Back
Top Bottom