Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters

BnIK7WRCAAAKamT.jpg

I like that reference regarding A Tribe Called Quest because they're like my fourth favorite rap group after N.W.A, Wu-Tang Clan and Public Enemy. I also pronounce their whole group name because it's catchy and properly identifiable.

Only one of my four accounts was blessed. It wasn’t my main one though. I think a prerequisite was to purchase something from Nike during December?

I saw some users with 10%, 15% and 20%. I’m not entirely sure why I received 20% off.

Only one of my four accounts was blessed. It wasn’t my main one though. I think a prerequisite was to purchase something from Nike during December?

I saw some users with 10%, 15% and 20%. I’m not entirely sure why I received 20% off.
Yea messaging for me was that I shopped during the holidays. Only received 15% though.

Check your Nike+App Inboxes for a promo!

6FA66F2A-F65B-460C-B523-4907E2EC0429.jpeg

All knitted uppered 20s are eligible! I repurchased the XXMas cw. I’ll be returning my original to Foot Locker. To make the deal even better, I ordered through Rakuten for 10% cashback.
It’s still showing the trinity pair as excluded from all promotions.

It’s still showing the trinity pair as excluded from all promotions.

I stand corrected. I tried it on the Debut cw, and it was applicable, so I presumed it would work on that cw too.

Anyhow, I was able place the order for the XXMas cw this morning, and I received the 10% cashback through rakuten for the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom