Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
This, I thought it was me but I ain't really feeling all these muted/ pastel type colorways being released.
The olives are cool but imo they're very bland. More a lifestyle type pair.

The Liverpools are dope but they are a super deep red so you really gotta think about the wardrobe you're gonna rock with those.
The "I Promise" pair just look mismatched and clashing and ain't really feeling those.
So far the only colorways I've really felt are the Trinity's and the Lakers PE which won't be a general release.

I feel like the colorways are either very bland/ muted or lookin like a box of Fruity Pebbles exploded on your feet.
Hopefully we get pics of the All Stars' soon.
I can respect this opinion. So far, it’s very basic color styling. The annoying part is the lack of white, purple, and yellow or purple, yellow, and white or black, yadda, yadda.

And they definitely haven’t tried for any interesting leather or weave patterns like previous Lebron sigs. I really hope they can continue the momentum. I really like what they did with the sig.

I can respect this opinion. So far, it’s very basic color styling. The annoying part is the lack of white, purple, and yellow or purple, yellow, and white or black, yadda, yadda.

And they definitely haven’t tried for any interesting leather or weave patterns like previous Lebron sigs. I really hope they can continue the momentum. I really like what they did with the sig.

Exactly, i love these to ball in and I think they are the best bball shoe of 2022 along with the KD 15's because of all the tech in the shoe plus that lovely carbon fiber shank plate but I just wish they would come out with some more basic colors as you said.

A black/ yellow combo or a white/ blue combo......or like the Laker's PE's maybe a purple and yellow or something.

The Lakers PE is actually really dope with the yellow and gold swooshes with the black upper with the purple and white accents.
Thats why i think I'm waiting on the Black/ Golds when the drop in April.

Hopefully the All-Stars look good enough to cop and not some neon rainbow mess lol

I just want a proper lakers colorway besides violet frost. So weird there are more Miami heat colors than lakers ones

And I just realized the outsole is burgundy!
Good LAWD!
1674688793627.gif

I feel like Jordan’s were always the top when it came to performance and tech. Lebrons would be the next model down. Then the Kobe’s. KD’s etc.

Even if the tech isn’t pushing the boundary, they’ve delivered a product that can deliver on the court (minus the missing eyelet). AD was knocking down buckets in them Time Machine!!

Glad y’all love them. If you have tracked my post in this thread I had to keep it tight lipped. But here they are.

LeBron x APB Tallahassee x FAMU edition

APB logos are on the tongue and insole.

The uppers are textured like snake skin.

The details are crazy.
isn't the APB pair the tan one, not orange like the PE?
637bfdd343927a45d1ce0ce1_4.jpg

unless... it's pack szn?

I like the Legacy Preserved on the tongue, Records of King James on the rear. Don’t care about the reverse swoosh.

But what does the sole and insole look like. Also, will his record break by then?

I like the Legacy Preserved on the tongue, Records of King James on the rear. Don’t care about the reverse swoosh.

But what does the sole and insole look like. Also, will his record break by then?
if he plays in every game until then I think he'd have to average 19 a game to do it. So he should.

Back
Top Bottom