Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
And why did I wear my LeBron jersey tonight? :smh:
Him and Giannis both been nursing injuries going into the break. They weren’t going to play big minutes in a meaningless game. Bron already went on record saying the last 23 games are his focus. No need being out there longer than need be. Give enough for the fans and chill.

20’s came in today

28E4423B-AC3C-4BCC-BB07-A79AD3E2D619.jpeg

Lebron shouldn’t let the young boys go?! Some fans want to NBA All-Stars compete at their highest level for this event.

I think he hurt his hand on that first block attempt. He looked at it a few times and shook it a little, played a while after and then bowed out once he knew he wasn’t getting mvp :lol:

Lebron shouldn’t let the young boys go?! Some fans want to NBA All-Stars compete at their highest level for this event.

When your team is in 13th place and you just missed three games with an ankle

What Laker fan would want Lebron to play hard in a All Star game?

Kicks on court

Edit: I think I’m done with this pair lol. Even loose laced they were killing my feet. Nike is out of 10.5 so I can’t even do a size swap either smh!
Interesting your tts on the frost sucked but trinity sucked for me till I broke em in but all cw comfy so I’m perfect just waiting for reds and I’ve got my pairs set.

Last edited:
The more I play in these it really reminds me of the OG ZK1 which was one of my fave. Know some comp to the ZK5 but felt like OG ZK5 was a bit lower to the ground and better court feel.

Back
Top Bottom