Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Interesting your tts on the frost sucked but trinity sucked for me till I broke em in but all cw comfy so I’m perfect just waiting for reds and I’ve got my pairs set.
Yeah some pairs seem to break in easier for me than others. I completely unlaced them and redid them very loosely and skipped the top eyelet entirely and it’s feeling better. But I don’t think I can play in them laced like that haha. I don’t know how demar does it!

Picked up the all stars today, they are a bit snug, will take them to the courts tomorrow and see how they feel. Probably play in them a few times this week and decide if I need to size up or not.

Picked up the all stars today, they are a bit snug, will take them to the courts tomorrow and see how they feel. Probably play in them a few times this week and decide if I need to size up or not.
You have all the CW’s now?

You have all the CW’s now?
Haha not that many. This is my 4th pair but the frosts going back I think, unless someone will buy them from me on offer up. It’s past the 60 day window so hopefully they can help me out. On the phone they said most likely could just swap me a diff colorway in 10.5. I’m hoping nowhere has them on discount so I can get a full store credit if need be.

I have multiple pairs, haven’t worn SS’s yet but the only noticeable difference for me is that the knit VF pair feels looser

I have multiple pairs, haven’t worn SS’s yet but the only noticeable difference for me is that the knit VF pair feels looser
All star pair in hand, the mesh is crazy tight! It feels like it’s waxed or something. Its pretty coarse and not soft like the frost or stocking stuffer. Gotta send them back and debate to reorder a half size up or just save my money.

The more I play in these it really reminds me of the OG ZK1 which was one of my fave. Know some comp to the ZK5 but felt like OG ZK5 was a bit lower to the ground and better court feel.
ZK5 definitely were lower to the ground/better court feel. The CF plate/shank in the XXs is much bigger as well. I'm not sure how much of the foot the CF plate in the ZK5 covered but it felt more like just the mid foot. Traction and cushion are definitely better in the XXs though.

Kicks on court. Look how I got these shots tied 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• CFC915AB-2702-4E89-9477-50159EC26CEB.jpeg
    CFC915AB-2702-4E89-9477-50159EC26CEB.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 206
Seen the olives in person. Not as bad as I thought. How does that suede hold up for hooping after several sessions for anyone that has them and is hooping in them.

I can't wait to run full in mine. It should be a terrifying experience based on everything you've posted. I normally bring a pair of backup shoes, I might bring two this time :emoji_sweat_smile:
Haha this pair is a tiny bit looser fitting than the frost. Reminds me of the stocking stuffers which also fit a little roomier thank god. Foot came out a few times on drives cause I didn’t have them tied lol but that’s to be expected. No toe pain 😂 and I hit em with a few game winners.

This gym is exhausting to play at. It’s 1s and 2s to 22. You cannot, I repeat cannot win on a 2 😂😂😂 and if both teams get to 21 then it’s first to 5 by 1s (on some tennis ish).

I told y’all queens cats different 😂😂😂

I can't wait to run full in mine. It should be a terrifying experience based on everything you've posted. I normally bring a pair of backup shoes, I might bring two this time :emoji_sweat_smile:
Also don’t try to stunt and wear Jordan 1s or anything remotely uncomfortable to walk into the gym lol. I just wear my 2E wide Nike trainers to the court now, style be damned. Leave the Js at home.

Also don’t try to stunt and wear Jordan 1s or anything remotely uncomfortable to walk into the gym lol. I just wear my 2E wide Nike trainers to the court now, style be damned. Leave the Js at home.

Oh I never do. I grew up playing in parks and outdoor courts mostly so I'm pretty no-nonsense with it. I got some shoe stretchers at the advice of someone here, and left em in for like 36 hours. We'll see how they fit in a couple of days when I might get to play.

Back
Top Bottom