Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
Grabbed these for my daughter.
D4A91CF7-7808-4E10-920D-38C4E299E967.jpeg

Anyone know what colorway is tentative for a release next? I don’t know why but I get the impression this colorway also fits the description of an upcoming release…

A4F091FF-541C-4B43-B247-0B11601E0679.png

JS”
I think this is the “sesame” colorway but I may be wrong. I like it a lot too, just wish the swoosh could Have been purple

So for liverpool sizing, is it tts, or is it that tight that you need to size up ?
I wear 12 to 12.5 depending on the sneaker. I got a 12 in the Liverpool and I feel I can wear them. If given the option I would do 12.5 but I wouldn't technically say the run "small." Probably doesn't help much, lol...

Wore the all stars again today. The standard blue laces seem a bit short to me. I can barely tie them if I lace them through the last eyelet. Has anyone tried after market laces at all? If so, what length would you recommend ?

Where’s a picture of the Fruity Pebbles?

2c1b6153-1a2b-486c-b465-8ca62f9bfc2c-jpeg.3094241

Yeah the white laces are about 3-4 inches longer than the blue ones
Ok I guess I’m lace swapping! Thanks for the info man. I actually prefer the blue laces but my feet are a bit wide so I run out of lace room in them.

Might try out some extra pink laces I have from some Jordan 1s, they seem like the same width and type as these lebron ones.

The 3M accented laces on the trinity and stocking stuffer pairs are thinner and longer as well.

Question on fit for you guys. Do you typically like to have any room in the front length wise in your bball
Shoes? My toes are pretty much at the end in a size 10. Maybe that’s why the shoes fit so tight for me width wise, I should be getting 10.5 haha

Question on fit for you guys. Do you typically like to have any room in the front length wise in your bball
Shoes? My toes are pretty much at the end in a size 10. Maybe that’s why the shoes fit so tight for me width wise, I should be getting 10.5 haha
I’ve gotta have a little bit of room in front, maybe like a thumb width. Kobe V Protro is a perfect fit

Back
Top Bottom