Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I just know that as soon as I pay resale for my size in ASGs...Nike or FTL or DSG is going to throw up a restock.

Pisses me off because I was on a desktop at 10am sharp on release day, but NDC didn't load sizes until 15 minutes after the app had. Didn't have my phone and wasn't worried about a sellout but of course my size was one of the few that sold out.

That’s kind of why I’m slow playing it on getting them now. Was about to pounce on the restock today but more pics I’m seeing makes me pull back.
Man some of the on-hand pics have made the Liverpool look bad.
See my pic a few pages back (2/22) That's how they look in person, and that was taken with my cheap *** camera. I have no idea why they look pinkish in so many pics...

Some of the pics look super pink or ashy lol. Whereas some of the IG pics made it on Blood…

I’ll take a pic in a few to see if it’s muted house lighting causing it.

Yeah despite being a low top it’s still a thick shoe. I’m like 2 inches taller in them haha. It gets better with a little break in. The foam will sink down a little and your foot will sit lower in the shoe. But overall the lebron 20 takes a while to break in compared to other shoes.
This. KD15s also have little to zero break in time so I understand why they switched back to the KD15s from the XXs.

I love the KD15s too but I couldn't tolerate the mid foot pain and heel slip.

This. KD15s also have little to zero break in time so I understand why they switched back to the KD15s from the XXs.

I love the KD15s too but I couldn't tolerate the mid foot pain and heel slip.
“They” haha that was me. No pain in them. In anything my foot and ankle were working harder in the 20’s trying to stabilize from the higher ride and softer cushy foam

Also probably comes down to foot shapes. No heel slip at all in KD’s

E53618C3-2AB3-4A28-8395-6F9C1D648C15.jpeg

8D07F920-CF9E-4CA2-8449-8CD3E0A5FC2C.jpeg

That second pic the lighting was poo.

But these definitely on blood. TM>SB=Trinity>LP

43A75306-D003-4A0B-9758-1B40FCBE7DE9.jpeg

IDK… got a full hoop session with these today. Honestly besides the slightly less bouncy heel and maybe a little more lace pressure on my midfoot because of the thinner tongue these are pretty similar to the regular 20’s. I’d recommend them if you don’t like the heel mushiness of the regular version. Oh and these might be slightly more widefoot friendly, the toe box feels like it has more room. That’s all I really got for now… might be in for more pairs with a discount.

43A75306-D003-4A0B-9758-1B40FCBE7DE9.jpeg

IDK… got a full hoop session with these today. Honestly besides the slightly less bouncy heel and maybe a little more lace pressure on my midfoot because of the thinner tongue these are pretty similar to the regular 20’s. I’d recommend them if you don’t like the heel mushiness of the regular version. Oh and these might be slightly more widefoot friendly, the toe box feels like it has more room. That’s all I really got for now… might be in for more pairs with a discount.

Are the rubber channels on your ball ripping apart?

I'm about to order my fourth NBA ball because of this issue

Back
Top Bottom