Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
43A75306-D003-4A0B-9758-1B40FCBE7DE9.jpeg

IDK… got a full hoop session with these today. Honestly besides the slightly less bouncy heel and maybe a little more lace pressure on my midfoot because of the thinner tongue these are pretty similar to the regular 20’s. I’d recommend them if you don’t like the heel mushiness of the regular version. Oh and these might be slightly more widefoot friendly, the toe box feels like it has more room. That’s all I really got for now… might be in for more pairs with a discount.
That sounds good to me. The mushy heel in the 20s can be a little risky for sprains when I’m landing in traffic. And a wider forefoot sounds great to me. I’m def in for the lakers colored pair. The Ja 1 should release next month too so I will prob check those out as well.

43A75306-D003-4A0B-9758-1B40FCBE7DE9.jpeg

IDK… got a full hoop session with these today. Honestly besides the slightly less bouncy heel and maybe a little more lace pressure on my midfoot because of the thinner tongue these are pretty similar to the regular 20’s. I’d recommend them if you don’t like the heel mushiness of the regular version. Oh and these might be slightly more widefoot friendly, the toe box feels like it has more room. That’s all I really got for now… might be in for more pairs with a discount.
Yeah. Was thinking exactly the same. Lightweight phylon Instead of the cushlon. Little firmer ride but still the large zoom units doing their job. Good enough for me. I thought I prioritized cushion over everything but it definitely gets to the point where a mushy foam detracts from court feedback and response

Had a NDC gift card for $100 and used it on the ASGs when I saw restock in a size 12. Got a USPS tracking number, first time that's ever happened from NDC. Wound up peeping them at footlocker yesterday and I was impressed. Can't wait to try em out

Yeah it’s pretty much like this all the way around… but it doesn’t bother me all that much.
image.jpg
Wilson? I still have 3 Spalding Game balls that are 14/10 and 6 years old and non have the channels doings this. Sheesh, Wilson having some issues…

Wilson? I still have 3 Spalding Game balls that are 14/10 and 6 years old and non have the channels doings this. Sheesh, Wilson having some issues…
Yep.

I have one Spalding that has a slow leak…no matter what I try nothing works…so I bought a new Wilson to replace it.

Pros and cons to each ball, the channel thing def sucks but it’s not something that affects the performance (for now) so it’s whatever.

Back
Top Bottom