Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I don't remember who it was I was talking to in here but I had said that I was gonna try a white lace and a black lace. The black definitely came off too dark, because in hand, I could see that there was absolutely no black in the shoe at all. Just looking at pics in here, the piping at the top looked black to me and it looked like there was some black in the knitting on the upper.

Absolutely not. 😂🤦‍♂️ The piping at the top is definitely a dark gray, and the laces on the the gray/white Jordan 15 match perfect.

So that's what I went with: White and dark gray.
20230227_181115.jpg

Thanks NT!

I filed a claim this morning and they were super fast with the response. Was just sent a voucher code that I used to purchase a new ball.. 🙌🏾🙌🏾

I saw your post earlier but didn't respond.

I was gonna tell that you'd get a voucher for a new basketball and that new basketball will do the exact same thing that all of the other ones did.

It's a known issue with their basketballs.

But hey, we all like new basketballs :rofl:

Going up half a size changed the feeling of the shoe completely. It feels normal now instead of my foot fighting the shoe. Unfortunately I have about a thumbs width of empty space in the toe on my right foot, which is the slightly shorter one. Trying to get used to the extra space. Since the width of the shoe matches my foot now, I can actually tie the laces pretty tight without discomfort lol.

Colorways. Christmas pairs and all stars were meh to me and those were the ones that I was interested in.. Trinities are my only pair so far. And the “Nike lifers” are terrible haha
I hear you. I like a few of the colorways but the fit is a little off for my feet.

This is probably the last one I’m interested in, the black and gold.

Wearing my size 10 EP debuts today in the gym. I think that combo is the best fit for me. Unfortunately people are taxing too hard for all star EP at the moment

Attachments

• 000D49F3-7E58-4C75-871A-F8C66C3D05EC.jpeg
    000D49F3-7E58-4C75-871A-F8C66C3D05EC.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 086AE9D3-C7A1-46A3-94E7-48E6633CD1AE.jpeg
    086AE9D3-C7A1-46A3-94E7-48E6633CD1AE.jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 240
No. It's a guy that posts IGs of sneakers on a sneaker-themed message board.
For reals?

Apparently you're unaware at how the spamming of ig links screws up some of the users experience here. Add to insult that most of the sneakers posted by him are usually posted a page or 2 back.

I'm also not nearly the first person that's said it.

But whatever

Cuz he doesn't have any info he steals pics and information from others or from websites or even here from us. Then post it like it's his information or pics. Smh but bron follows him tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

Apparently you're unaware at how the spamming of ig links screws up some of the users experience here.
I'm not unaware. I'm aware.
Add to insult that most of the sneakers posted by him are usually posted a page or 2 back.
Ok so no posting pics that have already been posted. That has to be a unilateral parameter, though, not just for one person, not just in certain threads.

Like... ?

It's really just 'Well I/we super don't like him posting!'

^ And I didn't mean that with any kind of smugness or whatever so I apologize if it came off like that, Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 . I only meant it as like, 'What solution is there? Ban repeat pics?'

I'm well aware of how annoyed people are. It's just, what's the solution to someone posting pics that don't violate rules? You know?

Back
Top Bottom