Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I didn’t mind paying $130 for the Doodoos. They grew on me.

No turns will be made on Orange or gray pairs. $130 for the Undefeated I’m there. $130 for the Horsemen means I can return the pair I got from NDC 😂.
I think doodoos would be a great outdoors shoe. They basically match the dirty courts already.

I used to be in the cushioning didn’t matter camp, but after playing some light half court outdoors on cement wearing my bottomed out Kobe 11s I have made the turn. Lol. Feet and ankles and knees felt crazy after.

Doo Doos are a great casual shoe for that price.
IMG_5193.jpeg

Doo Doos are a great casual shoe for that price.
IMG_5193.jpeg
Is this material upper (and Horsemen etc) able to have any breathability ? Seems like they’d be hot as hell when hooped in.

Tbh that wouldn’t be a huge deal when on court but it’s more an issue after I’m done hooping. If they’re soaked in foot sweat

Is this material upper (and Horsemen etc) able to have any breathability ? Seems like they’d be hot as hell when hooped in.

Tbh that wouldn’t be a huge deal when on court but it’s more an issue after I’m done hooping. If they’re soaked in foot sweat
They breathe very well, better than the 19s. Wore my doodoos the other day for about 12 hours, indoor and out, feet were ventilating just fine.

Back
Top Bottom