Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
No lie…..

I have 5 pairs of 20s in size 10.5 all made in china. The size 10.5 fit snug but I have a little under a thumbs width of room at the front. 1:1 fit.

Went to grab the black and gold pair in person and 10.5 had be busting out the end of the damn shoe, size 11 was what I had to go with, looked at where they were made Vietnam. Crazy how the fit is a lot different up front…for me at least
Yeah man I thought I was buggin and just had to break them but I put on my time machines and realized it was time to send the trinities back... Sadly it was my favorite colorway.

Yeah man I thought I was buggin and just had to break them but I put on my time machines and realized it was time to send the trinities back... Sadly it was my favorite colorway.
Went through a similar experience. I am TTS 10.5 in pretty much anything. I have the SB and Rashards in a 10.5 with no sizing issues. I live out of the country and had a relative bring me a pair of the trinities. Told him to throw the box to save space in his luggage. Now I have a pair of 10.5's that don't fit, slightly worn, and I can't return. I'll eventually buy an 11 when I get back to the states but it sucks have to take a hit on the dollars because of inconsistent sizing.

6/1,

Attachments

• 70621227080__D6776B00-C70C-435E-98B7-DB927235206A.jpeg
    70621227080__D6776B00-C70C-435E-98B7-DB927235206A.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 2,397
Went through a similar experience. I am TTS 10.5 in pretty much anything. I have the SB and Rashards in a 10.5 with no sizing issues. I live out of the country and had a relative bring me a pair of the trinities. Told him to throw the box to save space in his luggage. Now I have a pair of 10.5's that don't fit, slightly worn, and I can't return. I'll eventually buy an 11 when I get back to the states but it sucks have to take a hit on the dollars because of inconsistent sizing.
That sucks. I'm about to buy a pair of faze NXXTs to make up for not having a bred pair of 20s lol.

what’s even weirder is my Time Machine is made in Vietnam, they fit like my made in china pairs, but recent made in Vietnam pairs and all nxxt I’m an 11, I can’t even try to wear a 10.5. Most def annoying

Nah it's consensus that if your feet ain't narrow, trinities are tight AF.

I agree. I originally got the Trinity's in a 10.5 's they're tight.

I finally got an 11 and they're perfect. Ended up getting a few others in a size 11 and they fit good too, not as snug as the Trinity's but good.

I also have the NXXT's in a size 10.5 and they're perfect. And now I'm reading that the NXXT's are too tight TTS and one poster had to go .5 up in his 10.5.

That's why I said everyone's foot's weird because the NXXT's .5 up would be too big for me. So that means that I'm included in the weird feet.

Back
Top Bottom