Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Oh Schlitz I just noticed an Easter egg (pun intended for this colorway). Nice little XX lace holder on these. When everyone was hollering about these look like takedowns I told you it would be about fine details.
Screenshot_20220817-165047_Chrome.jpg

Oh Schlitz I just noticed an Easter egg (pun intended for this colorway). Nice little XX lace holder on these. When everyone was hollering about these look like takedowns I told you it would be about fine details.
The iridescent like panel around the laces is dope too

In all seriousness, the midsole might be two different foams, looking at how the midsole is colorblocked with more lateral bulk to the forefoot and the forefoot is caged with rubber on the medial side. So either two completely different foams or a carrier foam on the forefoot surrounding something softer.

In all seriousness, the midsole might be two different foams, looking at how the midsole is colorblocked with more lateral bulk to the forefoot and the forefoot is caged with rubber on the medial side. So either two completely different foams or a carrier foam on the forefoot surrounding something softer.

I have an idea of what you’re talking about but I’ll wait til the youtube teardown/deconstruction videos are dropped

Maybe zoom x in a carrier foam.
I was thinking that but we don't see the usual pronounced crumpling that zoomx has. The forefoot "carrier foam" shows more compression lines while the heel shows next to none in any pictures. It may be zoomx foam in the forefoot, hence the medial caging. It could also be that there's just less foam in the forefoot because there's space hollowed out for a high volume zoom unit to compress and expand. Hard to say but either could make sense.

Even the breds are textured in the forefoot, in a way that could be used to mask some of the zoomx crumpling appearance or distinguish that area as a performance feature.

It might even be that the carrier foam is in the heel. We do see compression lines here.

Last edited:
Yeah the tongue had XX on them like months ago… for some people denial ain’t just a river in Egypt 😂

So let me get this straight, ppl were complaining a ton when the 19 was released cause it was bulky af and heavy af. Now Nike makes a low top that will most likely be much lighter and a much better performer, and people are roasting it?

It just looks kinda basic regardless of what magic cutting edge inverted weight Flyknit weave they tell us that’s made of :lol:

I think the biggest ick for me is the little lines across the upper like they’re a pair of Roshes/similar shoes. Looks cheap for the yearly Bron shoe. Hope my mind is changed tho cuz they’ve had like three diff versions of these. The bulky ones are the best, the Drew League joints wit the raised toe box after that and I’m not really feeling the model they gave his sons.

The problem with the 19’s were the colors. The silhouette itself would be looked at as a classic if it drops in that era before he goes back to Cleveland lol

It just looks kinda basic regardless of what magic cutting edge inverted weight Flyknit weave they tell us that’s made of :lol:

I think the biggest ick for me is the little lines across the upper like they’re a pair of Roshes/similar shoes. Looks cheap for the yearly Bron shoe. Hope my mind is changed tho cuz they’ve had like three diff versions of these. The bulky ones are the best, the Drew League joints wit the raised toe box after that and I’m not really feeling the model they gave his sons.

The problem with the 19’s were the colors. The silhouette itself would be looked at as a classic if it drops in that era before he goes back to Cleveland lol
Bro the 19s had similar lines going across its uppers. Don't tell me you gave a pass on those.

Back
Top Bottom