Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20220817-165047_Chrome.jpg

But are we positive these are the XX?

Bro the 19s had similar lines going across its uppers. Don't tell me you gave a pass on those.

That was one of my least favorite parts of the shoe. The colors sucked anyway tho so I only ended up wit the Space Jams

It’s not the exact same tho looks wise cuz the materials are different. Hyperfuse or whatever vs. that Roshe weave looking ****

This isn’t roshe weave either lol

Looks close enough like it

I’m not literally saying it’s made of the same material as the Roshes. It has that knit/Roshe look though. Material is probably closer to the Cosmic Unity’s or past knit Brons tho

So let me get this straight, ppl were complaining a ton when the 19 was released cause it was bulky af and heavy af. Now Nike makes a low top that will most likely be much lighter and a much better performer, and people are roasting it?

AmazingSentimentalAnkole-max-1mb.gif

It just looks kinda basic regardless of what magic cutting edge inverted weight Flyknit weave they tell us that’s made of :lol:

I think the biggest ick for me is the little lines across the upper like they’re a pair of Roshes/similar shoes. Looks cheap for the yearly Bron shoe. Hope my mind is changed tho cuz they’ve had like three diff versions of these. The bulky ones are the best, the Drew League joints wit the raised toe box after that and I’m not really feeling the model they gave his sons.

The problem with the 19’s were the colors. The silhouette itself would be looked at as a classic if it drops in that era before he goes back to Cleveland lol
1000000% agree. Plus this shoe kinda lacks the DNA or sauce that a usual lebron sig got. These here could of been a new kobe IMO.

Bro, lebron is 6’8 260-280 lbs. He needs a tank for his feet
That’s what ppl usually forget. LeBron’s are made solely for his feet, he’s an absolute beast and that frame needs support. No wonder dudes who are 160 complain about not being able to utilize em.

I have LeBron’s to wear casually because LeBron is my favorite player, but I would never play in Brons. I use Kyrie’s for that, cause I’m a lighter guard. >D

Back
Top Bottom