DAMBbbb

via IG
IMG_1429.jpeg

IMG_1428.jpeg

IMG_1425.jpeg
The Fred Flintstone 20’s.

Having owned both XX and NXXT, this is my opinion:

NXXT to ball, XX to rock.

I prefer the NXXT feel on court. The cushioning on the XX might be a hair better but the overall fit of the NXXT at least fits my foot.

If you decide to ball in XX, opt for a mesh upper. Leather uppers are obviously more stiff and even found Uninterrupted XX’s canvas-like upper to be stiff as well.

These fit right in with the rest. I use to think these resembled kobe's, but the more I look at the 20s they don't.
Yeah nah once we got clearer pics of the 20s they were very obviously not kobes. Lebrons have definitely had their eras of a few runs that were very similar, but have taken their different paths as well.

edit: imagine they did a dunkman 20 damn

Last edited:
Having owned both XX and NXXT, this is my opinion:

NXXT to ball, XX to rock.

I prefer the NXXT feel on court. The cushioning on the XX might be a hair better but the overall fit of the NXXT at least fits my foot.

That's exactly why that meh 15% off coupon was enough for me to get the GG NXXT's even though I already have the Stocking Stuffers.

My main gym I hoop in is also the dustiest and the NXXT's have some of the best traction of any shoe I hoop there in, especially compared to all the other Lebron 15's and up. Hopefully these GG's are the same and it'll be the last pair of Slimer colored shoes I cop:lol:

NXXT Gen feel like a “true hooper shoe”

I like them better than the regular XX. I see why Bron does too. Not bad causally either.

I get what he means. I would've worded it as "The NXXTs feel like the real LeBron shoe for the year" as opposed to the regular XXs having that Kobe-esque feel/appeal to them.

I definitely plan on copping a pair of NXXTs, but I'm waiting for discount season to arrive. I'm talking 89.99 and below on those bad boys.

Back
Top Bottom